Thread: Spacers Ebay Quality

Users Country Flag

Spacers Ebay Quality

Hello Forum,

I'd like to know peoples experience with spacers, can someone point me in the right direction of sourcing quality spacers, heres some I've found on eBay, whats the difference with running these in contrast to something like the ECS bolt on spacers
    4PCS 5X100 Wheel Spacer For VW GTI GOLF 14X1.5 20mm Thick 57.1MM Hubcentric | eBay

Also, I'm already aware of the legality of these and still have decided to proceed down this path

Thanks
    Dylan

Users Country Flag

Wheel Slip On Spacers 15 mm 5x100 & 5x112 57.1 mm Hub Centric 2 PCS + Bolts Audi | eBay

I've used spacers from this company. I believe they are made on site as I spoke to them about some dimension changes to the hub centric spigot bit, and they did it custom for me. I've run their spacers (through bolt though) up to about 160+km/h and they were steady as a rock. Just a tip if you do buy off them, measure the diameter of your hub mounting face. For some reason some of there stuff has had a bigger diameter which is just extra weight so you could talk to them about that and they'll accommodate you probably. The brand you linked up - never used them. I think if I was to run non-through bolt spacers I'd probably want to go name brand to be honest though.