Thread: 2008 VE SS ute. Cheap.

2008 VE SS ute. Cheap.

Up for sale is my 2008 VE SS Ute. This car had previously been "sold" to a friend, who was unable to get finances in the end and left me in a sticky spot now as i had anticipated the vehicle as sold; So i need it gone.

It's got 130,xxx on the clock, with logbooks up to date and a service just done at 125k. Great 6 speed manual transmission; Factory fitted towbar. It's also got all of the other nice factory features such as Cruise Control, Bluetooth connectivity and great Air-Con (good for these hot summers!)

It's had a couple of minor modifications done, including: Full X-FORCE exhaust from headers back (sounds amazing!); Lowered suspension and 20" Black wheels with 255/40r20 tires (Near brand new tyres)

Paint is Silver in colour and is in great condition! This car has been USED as a Ute in its lifetime, and as a result shows some usual signs of wear and tear, but only around the tray area. There are a few dents/scratches around the INSIDE of the tray (above the tub liner), and a few dents on the tailgate alone (not on the side panels, etc!). Other than those few marks, paint is in great condition.

The car looks, drives and sounds GREAT and is perfect for someone who wants everyday practicality, with the power of a 6L V8 for a bit of fun!

Plates AREN'T included in the sale. However, it is registered, with ~4 months rego remaining.

PRICE: $18,499

****TAKE STRONG NOTE: NO swaps at all. Price is SLIGHTLY negotiable as i need to move it, but please respect that the current price already represents excellent value. Do not waste our time with rediucles offers, please.

Located Brisbane West. Please SMS me on ZERO FOUR 27 900 446.

Last edited by drewr; 25-03-2014 at 10:25 AM.
    2011 TDI Caddy- AirRex x AccuAir setup.