Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Something different.....im back with a Lexus IS-F

The faults are mostly in the styling department Something different.....im back with a Lexus IS-FSomething different.....im back with a Lexus IS-FSomething different.....im back with a Lexus IS-FSomething different.....im back with a Lexus IS-FSomething different.....im back with a Lexus IS-F

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Transporter View Post
    Oh, I’m sure they have their own faults as well.
    Im sure they do but they are few and far between. There is a guy in USA who has a 2008 model IS-F with 360,000 miles (580,000km) on it, and apart from normal maintenance, its needed only a new radiator and a coolant leak fixed!!

Quote Originally Posted by tigger73 View Post
    The faults are mostly in the styling department Something different.....im back with a Lexus IS-FSomething different.....im back with a Lexus IS-FSomething different.....im back with a Lexus IS-FSomething different.....im back with a Lexus IS-FSomething different.....im back with a Lexus IS-F
    I agree the current models are pretty ugly. That front end is a love it or hate it type of situation.

Although I am biased, I think the IS-F is quite a smart looking shape overall. Good mixture of style and aggression.

Something different.....im back with a Lexus IS-F-img_3025-jpg

Something different.....im back with a Lexus IS-F-img_3021-jpg

Something different.....im back with a Lexus IS-F-img_3023-jpg
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag
    The styling is individual thing.

If you want reliable long lasting engine in the car, get TDI, they don’t have flaws the TSI have.

This Is What A 432,000-Mile Skoda Octavia Looks And Feels Like

Quote Originally Posted by Transporter View Post
    The styling is individual thing.

If you want reliable long lasting engine in the car, get TDI, they don’t have flaws the TSI have.

This Is What A 432,000-Mile Skoda Octavia Looks And Feels Like
    Yes i have seen those videos previously - the condition of the internal engine components was quite impressive.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

Bye bye to the Lexus. Sold and now with its new owner in Sydney. Great car but ultimately i wanted a manual and turbo again. Also made the decision to "down grade" in terms of car value as i hardly drive the car anyway and we have the SQ5 for main driving duties. So all I need is a toy.

Welcome to the 2008 Subaru Liberty GT tuned by STI - a car i have always liked ever since they were first released. Found a one owner 2008 model which was in very good original condition and low km's. Full Subaru service history and no accident damage so hopefully it will turn out to be a good car to own for a few years. The original owner was well into his 50's and loves his cars so it's been well cared for.

I have always been interested in owning a turbo Subaru to see what they are like....so here goes.

Something different.....im back with a Lexus IS-F-subaru-front-quarter-jpg

Something different.....im back with a Lexus IS-F-dsc03461-jpg

Something different.....im back with a Lexus IS-F-subaru-engine-jpg
    Last edited by Lucas_R; 23-08-2019 at 03:48 PM.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

Users Country Flag
    Looks like it is in good nic. Look forward to seeing how you progress with this one!

Users Country Flag

Nice car! I like it.
    Current: 2013 Candy White Scirocco R (Stage 3+ 272.2kW @ wheels) 2008 Yellow MK5 GTI Pirelli (Stage 1 custom tune 191.1kW @ wheels vs. 143.3kW dead stock) 1994 R33 Skyline (627kW @ wheels)
    Past:2005 Orange RS Megane Sport Cup(165kW @ wheels) 2008 Yellow MK5 GTI Pirelli (Stage 2+ 212kW @ wheels 2009 Blue R36 Passat Wagon 2003 Silver ST246 Caldina GT-Four N

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123