Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pearce's Mk5 2.0 TDI Build

Users Country Flag

Pearce's Mk5 2.0 TDI Build

Hey everyone,

I’ve been around this site for a couple of months now, and have finally gotten around to starting a build thread. Already done a few modifications, so I’ll slowly add instalments of what I have done over the past year as I find time.

I’m from the eastern suburbs of Victoria and looking forward to meeting up for some of the social events and mountain drives. Feel free to introduce yourself here or PM me.

Vehicle of choice is my lovely candy white 2007 VW Golf Mk5 2.0 TDI.

Here are some pics from when I first got it, couldn’t find many first thing I got rid of is the front stone protector…

Users Country Flag
    hey mate we spoke a couple of months ago, im also keen to do some social meets but maybe not as far as garage cafe maybe like a chadstone carpark meet on a friday night and then hit prinny?

There is plenty of other places and times we can do it just thought this might be a good location as it is well lit, situated in a good location and then there is some fun afterwards.
    Hennessy Auto Styling MK5 TDI [SIZE=3]|| United Grey || Sunroof & Leather || 18x8.5 +45 Rotiform BLQ and 17x8 17x9 +39 Stern Reverse Face II || K Sport Deluxe Air Suspension || After Market OEM Style Body Kit and Accessories!
    Hennessy Auto Styling - Bumpers, Spoilers, Carbon, Lips and more.

eastern burbs love.

Users Country Flag
    Nice ride man, white always looks good on cars
    In regards to mods colour coding the handles, door strips and front bumper moulds will uplift the car heaps
    So many different styles these car s car go, enjoy your time with it

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Will definitely be keen for a Friday night sesh at chaddy. Got a few mods on the car that aren't on the forum yet so you'll be ahead of the rest

I'll have a look into colouring the black trim, but i actually like the matte black on the white. Will see where it takes me
    | Candy White 2007, Mk 5 Golf, 2.0 TDI | 103 kw chipped to 138 kw | 19" Mercedes C6319 Gloss Black | Stage 1 APR Cold Air Intake | DNS-810 GPS Unit (Eventually...) | Diesel Geek Short Shifter |

Build Thread: http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/foru...ild-85147.html

Users Country Flag

Sounds good, I might make a thread in the event section, try get a few people interested and try make it a weekly Affair
    Hennessy Auto Styling MK5 TDI [SIZE=3]|| United Grey || Sunroof & Leather || 18x8.5 +45 Rotiform BLQ and 17x8 17x9 +39 Stern Reverse Face II || K Sport Deluxe Air Suspension || After Market OEM Style Body Kit and Accessories!

Yeah, get the eastern boys together!
    | Candy White 2007, Mk 5 Golf, 2.0 TDI | 103 kw chipped to 138 kw | 19" Mercedes C6319 Gloss Black | Stage 1 APR Cold Air Intake | DNS-810 GPS Unit (Eventually...) | Diesel Geek Short Shifter |

Users Country Flag
    just made a thread in the event section both here and at the 'Other' Forum.

Users Country Flag
    You've got a good base there, don't **** it up like some of the others.

Haha I'd love to know how I can f***it up, but I'll try not to... Thanks anyway!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast