Support VWWC

Thread: Should the CC be separate?

Users Country Flag

Should the CC be separate?

My world was upside down for a minute there when passat and polo were reversed in the forum order list for a while there... when you scroll without looking (x spins of the mouse wheel and wait for the page to load...) that sort of thing can rock your world...

Anyhow, back to regular transmission, with the addition of the Up etc (might have to tweak for x spins and a half)... But does the CC have enough critical mass to spawn it's on section?

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, its a duck isn'? Even if VW wants to call it a "Comfort Fowl"...

I spose checking an extra list for interesting threads aint going to kill me...

Or should it be found under coupe? hey blame VW marketing....

Having a Gap Year!!!!
    what next?... what next?

Users Country Flag
    You will get used to it.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Users Country Flag

This is my fault everyone (I suggested it to the Admin & Mod Team)

I thought marketing wise we should give the CC owners their own sub section, as now VW are starting to market it as a separate model.

If the CC owners and Passat owners wish to make comment here or private message to Admin please give an opinion it is the Peoples forum afterall.

Next stage I will be shifting CC related threads to CC section.
    - Ben

1961 Karmann Ghia Coupé - 1993 Golf Cabriolet - 2006 Golf Comfortline 1.9L TDI
    2008 Jetta 2.0L FSI