Support VWWC

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: She is here My12 V6 wagon...

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

In order to be included in the lease, I did mine throught the dealer (after discussing my expectations), turned out good darkness match and great quality... just not quite the same euro green (it is only noticeable if the inside is lit up because the sunroof is open...)

I think Riker got his done after-market... got a UV clear on the privacy glass, and the front two as a tint...

I am guessing he will be along in a minute

Having a Gap Year!!!!
    what next?... what next?

Users Country Flag
    Thanks FSI.

cru, I actually had my tint done by the dealer, but that was only after & checked out a few after market guys tints & found that the dealer had pretty much the same available colours. As FSI mentioned there is a slight difference between the front & back but in mine it is barly noticeable. Maybe has something to do with the clear UV I had put on the back, possibly dulling the mild green tinge a touch....

Remember whatever you do, make sure you have a clear UV tint put on the back windows as the sportpacks dark rearwindows are only tints & have next to no UV protection.
    * MY12 B7 Passat V6 4-motion Highline wagon....
    * Sport pack (Kansas wheels) - Active cruise City EB - Driver Assist Vis pack - Auto tailgate - Candy White with dark tint.

Users Country Flag

Thanks Guys.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345