Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem with Fiscon Bluetooth unit

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    I got the dealer to throw in the standard bluetooth unit when I bought the car, so i got used to having Bluetooth Audio. The wife however kept having to make phone calls when using the car for business. Now she just uses the touchscreen rather than having to use the phone.

Update: I tried the AUX port with the iphone again and it worked fine. It must have been connecting through the bluetooth. So one problem fixed, now if i could only get the Bluetooth Audio to work.
    Hi,
    I know this thread is from a very long time ago but I am having the exact same issue as you. Only difference is I have an RNS-510 and a 9WZ bluetooth unit. Did you ever manage to get your problem resolved? If so what did you do?
    Thanks

Users Country Flag

Aux and Bluetooth are not mutually exclusive. Obviously they can't run simultaneously however both are acceptable audio sources.
    Provided your rns is coded correctly you should be able to use either a device connected via the 3.5mm aux OR a device streaming audio over a2dp Bluetooth.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12