Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Joining the queue of Passat owners with injector problems (TDI wagon carked it)

Looks like this thread has come back to haunt me. No. 1 injector short circuited and took out the wiring loom as well. No warning at all this time car was idling in my driveway and then stalled, would not re-start. Lucky not on the freeway where I had been earlier. Given injectors were replaced in 2010 (only with 2 years warranty) I doubt I will have any luck with VW. Reckon I would have any luck under ACCC fit for purpose? I thought the new injectors were supposed to be a revised design?
    B6 Passat Wagon No KESSY

Anyone "Bueller"

Reason I asked the question is that if there is a revised design since my original injectors were replaced in 2010, then these should have been replaced when the recall was done in 2013. They checked and because they had already been previously replaced nothing was done. My question is since 2010 does anyone know if the design of the injector has changed and a revised part issue so that this does not re-occur?
    B6 Passat Wagon No KESSY

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617