Support VWWC

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone thinking of a B7 Sports Pack, can now visualise it!!

Users Country Flag

Just ordered a 125Tdi Highline Wagon in candy white with sports pack as a replacement when my current lease runs out in May.

Great thread, really helped me with the decision to add sports pack and select colour. Was initially thinking of a dark colour like my last few cars, but went for white after seeing the pics and checking out the Konfigurator on the VW Germany site.

Just out of interest are the Sports Pack seats the same as the front seats fitted in the Passat CC. They look the same in the photos I've seen, but when I asked at the dealers they were not sure?

Cheers
    John

Yep, same seats as the Passat CC. Only difference being the CC's seats have a light grey stitch colour on the front of the seats, the stitching on the Passat s/seats is same colour as the leather. The front headrest design is also different between the Passat & CC.
    Last edited by Riker; 05-01-2012 at 01:04 AM.
    * MY12 B7 Passat V6 4-motion Highline wagon....
    * Sport pack (Kansas wheels) - Active cruise City EB - Driver Assist Vis pack - Auto tailgate - Candy White with dark tint.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Seems like Candy White could be the new black! (maybe!)

Congratulations!

I have never been able to work out why there is nothing in VWA's literature or website on the Sports... go figure, this is my first experience with VWA and it hasn't been a smooth tango...no info... leaving the dealers in the dark... throwing six darts at the board to give me dates...

O well, with the lack of info (unless it has changed in the last month or so)... less Sports out there, more unique us!
    Last edited by FSI 220; 05-01-2012 at 07:13 AM.

Having a Gap Year!!!!
    what next?... what next?

Users Country Flag
    Thanks for the replies.

The seats in the CC were nice, so reassuring to know that's pretty much what I ordered!

I can understand the dealers not stocking an example of every option (it's a pretty long list), but I'd expect VWA to educate their dealers on what's available, particularly when buyers are throwing down $2000 plus on some of the option packs.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by John66 View Post
    I can understand the dealers not stocking an example of every option (it's a pretty long list), but I'd expect VWA to educate their dealers on what's available, particularly when buyers are throwing down $2000 plus on some of the option packs.
    I agree completely. On Saturday my wife and I test drove a 125TDI Wagon as a potential option for her next car (surprise, surprise - she loved it).

The dealer informed us that VWA had just started a drive-away pricing promotion on VW Diesels. We said great but we would like the Sports Pack option to which he said there was no such thing! He then spoke to three other salesmen who also didn't know of the package!

We showed the dealer the brochure and then they pulled out their price list which also showed the Sports Pack option. We hung around while they call some associate dealers but that seemed to draw blanks too. They were going to get back to us but it is now Monday night and we are still awaiting a call.

Users Country Flag
    Mine will arrive in around April ordered in November. It's Black sedan with sports pack. I was talking to the dealer during order because my last VW Polo had a sports pack and pretty much every car before that I had has to have sports tuning of some sort may it be looks or performance or even both. He looked at the computer and said its available which was a blessing for me. So now I just have to keep waiting...
    By the way I hate how in Europe they have the easy open of the sedan boot using sensors under the car.

Quote Originally Posted by cru22z View Post
    By the way I hate how in Europe they have the easy open of the sedan boot using sensors under the car.
    Or the wagons stealthy flip out tow hitch.... my other car is the tow tractor... I would love the euro spec pop out hidden goose neck hitch for incidental towing...

my car is rounding Eden/Merimbula as we speak... wohoo... Anyone wanna buy an Immac 2008 Corolla Levin SX just 21 000kms

Having a Gap Year!!!!
    what next?... what next?

Users Country Flag
    Awesome!
    Would u happen to know what the color temp of the bixenons are?

Have a look at your original thread asking this.......

Awesome!
    * MY12 B7 Passat V6 4-motion Highline wagon....
    * Sport pack (Kansas wheels) - Active cruise City EB - Driver Assist Vis pack - Auto tailgate - Candy White with dark tint.

Awesome!
    Nah, didn't go for that option... can't have everything!

Having a Gap Year!!!!
    what next?... what next?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast