Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Future Global Bestseller ID.4?

Users Country Flag

Post Future Global Bestseller ID.4?

Could ID.4 replace the Tiguan as the bestselling Volkswagen in the Passenger cars lineup globally?

FAW Volkswagen ID.4 CROZZ (global verion)

SAIC Volkswagen ID.4 X

- Ben

1961 Karmann Ghia Coupé - 1993 Golf Cabriolet - 2006 Golf Comfortline 1.9L TDI
    2008 Jetta 2.0L FSI

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    - Ben

1961 Karmann Ghia Coupé - 1993 Golf Cabriolet - 2006 Golf Comfortline 1.9L TDI
    2008 Jetta 2.0L FSI

In Europe & the US it will be a big seller but in other less populated parts of the world it be be less so due to lack of charging infrastructure especially in the more remote regions of some countries. I would have an electric car in a heart beat if they were a sensible price for the car I want as for my use range anxiety is not an issue as it isn't for most people, they just pretend it is because some day they might want to drive outside a major metro area. Some people do have a genuine reason that range might be an issue but most don't despite their protests. If all the people who pretended that it will prevent them driving to Melbourne from Sydney actually did it there would be traffic jams on the Hume highway. Cue the protests......5,4,3,2,1 go.

Users Country Flag
    Ditto... would have no problem owning one for the driving i do most of the time if the cost wasn't prohibitive. That's a decent looking car from the outside... not sure on those seats though!

Looks good. It will not be a competitor of Tesla Model S but I think that it will do its job perfectly.

Users Country Flag
    Next time you talk (or correspond) with than electric car fanatic ask them how many cars are there in their family unit and how many are electric and how many have an ICE (hybrid or otherwise)? Many decline to answer because it destroys their argument. Those that do respond have on average twice as many ICE power vehicles (as electric) because in their family an electric vehicle has shortcomings. Be it range, charging time, no garage/carport for charging (on street parking only), load carrying capacity, towing limitations, purchase cost, poor quality control, etc or a combination of all those factors.

Cheers
    Gary
    Golf Mk7.5 R, Volvo S60 Polestar, Skyline R32GTST

Why is someone who likes electric cars a fanatic? Is someone who likes ICE cars a fanatic?

I think that you must try at least 20 differnet cars to understand whuich one better to say which you like. I can drive one car today and say that it is perfect. Tomorrow I can buy the electric car and say that it is the best one I've ever had.

Users Country Flag
    I’ve been following a few Electric car reviewers and Thomas is one of my favourites. Can’t wait for more options in the market. The eMini could be a good city car, I’d love a Fiat 500e but all different use cases.

Finally! The ?EV Tiguan? arrived! Driving the VW ID4 electric SUV - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 MY18 R 7.5 Wolfsburg | Blue| Sunroof | Finally here! And it's goddam goood!
    2010 Mazda 6 | Luxury Sports | White : Sold
    2009 | 335i | Convertible | Grey : Sold
    2006 Jetta TSI DSG | Highline | Silver : Sold

Thanks for sharing. Will take a look.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast