Thread: Volkswagen T-Cross Review by MattBrandCars (Me)

Users Country Flag

Volkswagen T-Cross Review by MattBrandCars (Me)

Hey everyone!

I recently reviewed the Volkswagen T-Cross and I thought as owners/enthusiasts you guys would appreciate the final review most

YouTube

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have about the T-Cross and my experiences with it for a week!

Cheers

- MattBrandCars

Users Country Flag
    Had mine for a few days (Style Variant, Sound and Vision Pack)

Re your review,
    I agree with how big it looks, it is based on the Polo, which is little... this car feels big though, but isnt.
    Storage trays under the seats are neat, but compared to my old Toyota Corolla (2006) which it replaces, it still feels like there are less storage spaces. Not a huge issue as that just means I have less crap in the car now.
    RES/SET for cruise control +/-1 ....ooooo I didn't know that! Thanks.

For us, we needed a car no wider then 1760mm but with a decent boot to replace the 2006 Corolla Wagon we have/had. This one pretty much ticked every box for our family.
    The Polo was an option, but the extra room this gave is in the cabin (family of four...) gave it the edge.

Great to hear. Let us know how it’s going after you get a few k’s up. What did you end up paying for it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesong View Post
    Had mine for a few days (Style Variant, Sound and Vision Pack)

Re your review,
    I agree with how big it looks, it is based on the Polo, which is little... this car feels big though, but isnt.
    Storage trays under the seats are neat, but compared to my old Toyota Corolla (2006) which it replaces, it still feels like there are less storage spaces. Not a huge issue as that just means I have less crap in the car now.
    RES/SET for cruise control +/-1 ....ooooo I didn't know that! Thanks.

For us, we needed a car no wider then 1760mm but with a decent boot to replace the 2006 Corolla Wagon we have/had. This one pretty much ticked every box for our family.
    The Polo was an option, but the extra room this gave is in the cabin (family of four...) gave it the edge.
    MY2014 Skoda Octavia Ambition Plus Wagon, DSG, Capuccino, Tech Pack
    MY 2010 Skoda Scout Manual Silver -traded

Users Country Flag

Been down to Busselton and back (3 hours down south) for a week during the holidays, and I'm fairly sure for at least 2 hours of that driving I never touched the brake or accelerator once, I really like the ACC .

Space in the boot is at a bit of a premuim compared to the old Corolla wagon it replaced, being able to move the back seats forward was a huge help, and the kids (12 & 7) didn't seem to mind at all, so that speaks well for the layout.

Driveaway price for the T-Cross Style, with Sound and Vision pack (and included a boot mat with fold out rubber bumper cover) was $34,000.

EDIT : I can't type....
    Last edited by Bladesong; 22-07-2020 at 06:41 PM.
    Owner of a T-Cross Style in Energetic Orange
    Driving around in Perth