Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Service Schedule

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ale View Post
    T

Only issue is VW must be the only service unit who do NOT do a wheel rotation and balance unless you ask for it = so dumb
    Is only $30 anyway which is cheaper than a tyre shop Is not part of a service as tyres are suggested to be rotated every 10,000km.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Is only $30 anyway which is cheaper than a tyre shop Is not part of a service as tyres are suggested to be rotated every 10,000km.
    May go back to the 70's and do rotation myself and while they're off give the inside a good clean where the the Bowdens Big Flatty doesn't reach and then can also clean the calipers while I'm at it ..... do it 6 monthly

Got the GTI 40 Years serviced in November 2020 and paid for the rotation but the balance requested I don't believe was done.
    2016 (MY17) VW Golf GTI 40 Years 6 Speed Manual SOLD
    2020 VW T-ROC 140TSI Sport

Users Country Flag
    I have opted for the 5year plan for my whenever it comes R GE. $2,800. It is a few hundred cheaper than paying separately but it is fixed for the 5 years and includes all scheduled parts and fluids. Also mine is tax deductible, able to claim 100%, and having had a good income year it basically gives me a further 1/3rd back.

Just had my Tiguan Gen2 2017 (MY1 in for its 72 month /90000K service. Got told that Volkswagen Roadside Service not included this year because car has done 75900km. Told on the day of scheduled service that Volkwagen Australia no longer covers the cost of roadside assistance if the car has travelled more the 75000km. Checked with roadside assistance but nobody there knew that rule and nothing on the roadside assistance website ( including the fineprint) mentions it. Their reminder letter simply says "If you service your Volkswagen at an authorised Volkswagen dealer you can receive 12 months Service Initiated Roadside Assistance". Anybody else have the Roadside Assistance dropped by their Volkswagen dealer?

Users Country Flag
    I picked up T-Roc City Life this week and spoke to the service manager at Melbourne City VW. Based on the information he gave me and from other sources this is what the service schedule seems to include for a 110 TSI engined T-Roc. I'm not 100% this is right though.

Interval Service Items
    12mths / 15,000kms Oil, Oil Filter
    24mths / 30,000kms Oil, Oil Filter, Air Filter, Brake Fluid, Pollen Filter
    36mths / 45,000kms Oil, Oil Filter
    48mths / 60,000kms Oil, Oil Filter, Air Filter, Brake Fluid, Coolant, Spark Plugs, Drive Belt, Pollen Filter, Fuel Filter
    60mths / 75,000kms Oil, Oil Filter
    72mths / 90,000kms Oil, Oil Filter, Air Filter, Brake Fluid, Pollen Filter
    84mths / 105,000kms Oil, Oil Filter
    96mths / 120,000kms Oil, Oil Filter, Air Filter, Brake Fluid, Coolant, Spark Plugs, Pollen Filter, Fuel Filter, Drive Belt, Engine Timing Belt, Tensioner, (Recommend water pump)

I recently just got a new service book from VW Sutherland for a few dollars. Handy to keep your own records in or if you get services done outside the dealer network.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12