Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I have ordered/received my new T-Roc

Quote Originally Posted by westenderbender View Post
    Congrats, GoingPlaces!

I’ve driven the 140TSI and it was a bloody decent drive, almost as fun as my 2019 Golf GTI. Surprised the hell out of me.

The 110 engine is a ripper too, you’ll love it.
    Didn’t allow myself to try out the 140! Haha, I need the better fuel efficiency of the 110 since I’ll be driving it to work everyday

Quote Originally Posted by GoingPlaces View Post
    Didn’t allow myself to try out the 140! Haha, I need the better fuel efficiency of the 110 since I’ll be driving it to work everyday
    You’ll get amazing efficiency out of the 110. Previously I had a 1.4 Golf 92TSI manual and regularly got mid 4s L/100km on the highway!

Quote Originally Posted by Downunder55 View Post
    Well bit the bullet and ordered one .... 2021 build, MY21, Silver/White with the questionable leather colour and both option packs ...... delivery optimistically in late April.

The drive sealed it, ....and I will wear dark glasses for the seats.

The Beat's sound is just "OK" .... might need some door deadening and a speaker swap at sometime but at least it is cabled.
    Did your car arrive? Enjoying it?

Toying with the idea of swapping out my ‘19 Golf GTI for a 140, for the better ride comfort (getting old lol)

Users Country Flag
    Did your car arrive? Enjoying it?

Toying with the idea of swapping out my ‘19 Golf GTI for a 140, for the better ride comfort (getting old lol)
    Yes, just .... delivered on Wed pm just before Easter, but the weather has been so miserable have only done one trip up the Sunshine Coast and back.

A reserved .... love it ! ..... but early days of course, great to drive, could be a little noisy on the hwy (Tyres ?), love all the tech, and can't see the naff looking leather seats from the drivers seat while driving Wireless Apple Carplay with Waze is great

Not so sure about all the fuss over the hard plastics .... bit of a non issue if you ask me.

Plenty of go, glad I didn't wait for the R, steering could be a little light, hopefully there is a setting where this can be adjusted

Beats Audio is much better than I expected, can get harsh in the higher frequencies, lets see if the speakers loosen up or some surgery maybe required, playing FLAC as source.

Love the Silver/White colour looks classy, but the better half still want to change the colour of the roof .... do I have a choice ....

Love the Silver/White colour looks classy, but the better half still want to change the colour of the roof .... do I have a choice ....
    Hahahaha you don’t have a choice, no.

Great feedback, thanks! Does it have plenty of go? Are the seats/ride quality comfortable?

Users Country Flag
    Hahahaha you don’t have a choice, no.

Great feedback, thanks! Does it have plenty of go? Are the seats/ride quality comfortable?
    Yes very happy with the go, but very early days as not pushing it too hard with on less than 200klm on the clock still, .....my other drive toy is a Boxster S.

Seats Ok/good . no electric adjustment, would probably have liked some additional side bolstering for the corners, as leather is not overly grippy, but comfortable, with adjustable lumbar support (in mine at least)

A reserved .... love it ! ..... but early days of course
    This makes me so excited to get mine!

Just picked up a Ravenna Blue 140 TSI with luxury pack and sound & style pack today.
    Observations - coming out of a Golf 7.5 R-Line I find the T-Roc a level or two below in quality.
    The new MIB3 with wireless app connect is a plus but I feel the whole Discover MIB3 system is under par with the Discover Pro from the Golf.
    Maps missing speed limits.
    Beats audio sounds terrible. Like its on AM radio.
    Owner configurations are limited.
    Brake callipers no longer painted.
    Hard plastic everywhere, particularly the back seat.
    Wow cheap plastic and poor fitting parts everywhere under the bonnet.

Positives - It drives well, can't wait for it to loosen up to really try it.
    Flipper Dog
    Now - T-Roc 140TSI, Audi Q5 40TDI
    Past VWs- Golf 6, 7 and 7.5, Touareg 7L and 7P, Passat B5.5, Polo MK3, Polo MK4 and GTI

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234