Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How much did you pay for your T-Roc?

Users Country Flag

As no one has posted in this thread for a while, I will try and re-activate it. Lol. T-Roc Style MY23 in Ravenna Blue with mats, premium plates, boot liber., sound and vision pack and comfort pack/ electronic tailgate open/close, business rego $42,500. Car is in stock, getting it later this week.

Users Country Flag
    VW has a new drive away deal for the troc R models $58,990 and $64,990 respectively. About $1K off. As mine is yet to be delivered I rang the dealer and they will revise to match the new offer.

Users Country Flag
    I second this. Have putt an order today for a T-Roc R Grid Line $58,800. On a boat due 24 April. Other dealers still trying to flog them over $60k, beware. I used Motor Scout, highly recommend their services.

Users Country Flag
    This price is with sunroof so I think I got a killer deal…

Users Country Flag
    Nice one alin13. I’ve had sunroofs before but the $2,000 option wasn’t worth it to me. If your price is drive away it is a killer deal.

Users Country Flag
    My daughter's new T-Roc Style in Nov last year was $42K DA with sound and vision and tailgate packs. Not counting consumable extras.

My T-Roc R, due for delivery in about a month (on the boat stuck outside Brisbane atm) was less than $64K DA with black pack and Beats audio. (and No, not part of the DA deal at the moment).
    Current: 2023 MY23 T-Roc R Lapiz Blue + Beats Audio + Black pack 2018 MY19 Golf R manual Lapiz Blue + DAP (mods are underway ) 2018 MY18 Golf 110TSI Trendline manual White (with mods now 150TSI) 2014 Amarok TSI Red (tuned over 200kw + lots of extras) 2013 Up! manual Red 10 Previous VWs and some others ...

What's the best best price you lads have gotten on the R/Grid with sunroof and black package?

I've only seen the red in person which I don't think suits this... Hows the black/grey?

Users Country Flag
    Welcome to all the fellow WaterCoolers. Just picked up the wife's T-Roc City Life in Ascot Grey for $36,990. I'm amazed at the spec for the price. Makes the Koreans and the Japanese look overpriced for what you get. This is not much more than a Chinese alternative.

Users Country Flag

Picked up a City Life and good value. It's got the equipment I need and not the extra stuff I don't want.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234