Thread: 2022 T-Roc Facelift

Users Country Flag

2022 T-Roc Facelift

Last edited by wedgett; 17-11-2021 at 12:37 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Looks pretty neat! I like the facelift for what I can see.

I ordered a T-Roc last week, it's not scheduled to be build. I wonder if I can postpone my order for the facelift.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by AquarianRoo View Post
    Looks pretty neat! I like the facelift for what I can see.

I ordered a T-Roc last week, it's not scheduled to be build. I wonder if I can postpone my order for the facelift.
    Depends how long you want to wait I guess

Users Country Flag
    I’m keen to know the pricing on the R. Hmmm…. Am happy enough with my chipped 140, but an R would be nice.
    Cheers

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by wedgett View Post
    Depends how long you want to wait I guess
    Haha, I'm not in a rush, but it's been on my mind constantly.
    Did talk to the dealer and they were fine for me to wait, but said the same. My order will be kept in the queue and will get the option to take the T-Roc I ordered or continue to wait. It's hard to get stock into the country, so it didn't matter for the dealer that much.

Users Country Flag
    New T-Roc details finally out in Aus Volkswagen reveals updated T-Roc details | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

My daughter ordered 1 (ditching the A1) on Saturday, no idea on when delivery will be yet
    Current: 2023 MY23 T-Roc R Lapiz Blue + Beats Audio + Black pack 2018 MY19 Golf R manual Lapiz Blue + DAP (mods are underway ) 2018 MY18 Golf 110TSI Trendline manual White (with mods now 150TSI) 2014 Amarok TSI Red (tuned over 200kw + lots of extras) 2013 Up! manual Red 10 Previous VWs and some others ...

Users Country Flag

2022 model

Looks nice but from what I can find on line if you want leather you have to have the sun roof etc, and you still get the ugly multi coloured leather which is disappointing. I would prefer plain black leather. BTW I have owned mine for two years and love it, I was almost ready to trade it on a new one.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie5065 View Post
    Looks nice but from what I can find on line if you want leather you have to have the sun roof etc, and you still get the ugly multi coloured leather which is disappointing. I would prefer plain black leather. BTW I have owned mine for two years and love it, I was almost ready to trade it on a new one.
    Actually, no. Leather is available on its own, you do not need to add the sunroof as they are 2 distinct options.

Leather package (from the official Aus Specs)
    Electric adjustment for driver's seat with 3 position memory
    Heated front seats
    Lumbar adjustment for driver's seat, electrically adjustable
    Vienna leather appointed seat upholstery Style (this is a grey-black combination)
    Nappa leather appointed seat upholstery R-Line (this is full black)
    Current: 2023 MY23 T-Roc R Lapiz Blue + Beats Audio + Black pack 2018 MY19 Golf R manual Lapiz Blue + DAP (mods are underway ) 2018 MY18 Golf 110TSI Trendline manual White (with mods now 150TSI) 2014 Amarok TSI Red (tuned over 200kw + lots of extras) 2013 Up! manual Red 10 Previous VWs and some others ...