Thread: WTB - Vento OR Bora

Users Country Flag

WTB - Vento OR Bora

Preferably looking for a Vento but understand there isn't many floating around hence also looking for a Bora.

Planning on swapping in a AGU 1.8T out of a Mk4 GTI so the condition of the engine doesn't bother me, mainly looking for a clean body with no dents, minimal scratches or missing trim/parts.

Budget is roughly $2000 (flexible)
    Preferably located in VIC but will consider interstate for the right price/condition.

Users Country Flag

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Thanks mate, already messaged that bloke just trying to find something more local if possible

My mate is selling a clean silver one in Melbourne.
    He's not a member on here. Will PM you his phone number

Users Country Flag
    Hi Mate,

Probably not what you're after. I have a 2002 Bora 4mo. I've owned it for almost 5 years. It has full mk4 r32 suspension and brakes, interior including seats, alu trim, gear lever anc steering wheel, R32 wheels. It has extensive service history from New including many new genuine VW parts through my ownership. Always run on 98, all services using quality fully synthetic oil and VW fluids for the Haldex and rear diff.

Downside being I live in Tassie and it does unfortunately have a couple of dents. The drivers seat bolster has worn through. Overall the paint condition is very good though.

I'll also include a low km mk4 r32 gearbox, complete rear end including diff, Hsldex and cradle. Also included would be lots of genuine VW R32 gaskets and other random parts.

$5,500

I can email pictures if you're interested.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Sorry for the late response but I already found and picked up a Vento, big thanks to Dylan for getting me in contact with the seller