Thread: WTB/Borrow Upper strut nut socket, 21/22mm. (Brisbane)

WTB/Borrow Upper strut nut socket, 21/22mm. (Brisbane)

Hi all i have just installed front coil overs into my MK2 golf and I'm really struggling to get these tightened properly and of course realised i don't even have the right tools for the job. So wanting to buy a upper strut nut socket to tighten the nut without the allen key in the middle spinning. And also if anyone has a spare slotted nut tool that'd be great.
    Any help/knowledge would be greatly appreciated!
    Thank you.

WTB/Borrow Upper strut nut socket, 21/22mm. (Brisbane)-screen-shot-2014-10-06-12-23-47-pm-png

Users Country Flag

Users Country Flag

hey Salkow, when i changed my springs i used a spark plug socket which has the markings on the outside for you to grip it with a spanner. I did buy a strut nut socket from the UK but it didn't fit, so i made do with the things i already had
    07 Jetta Tdi, DSG(tuned),Gtb1756vk turbo, 3inch dump, Malone tune, 4bar map, EGR+EGR Cooler delete, S3 Intercooler, Hard pipe kit, Gti rear sway bar, 18x8 Enkeii gtc01, nitto tyres, Rear Lip Spoiler, Votex Front Lip, Slotted and drilled rear Discs, Neuspeed springs, LED interior lights, Blackened window trims, Carbon covered pillars, Gti lower front Grill, canbus update, rcd510, tinted indicators, gti paddle shift wheel, soon to have Votex Side Skirts, Coilovers, Porsche Brakes,8mm wheel spacers, Alloy control arms, GTI front sway bar, S3 bushings....