Thread: WTB - BBS RS 16", 17" or 18" 5x112.

Users Country Flag

WTB - BBS RS 16", 17" or 18" 5x112.

Hi all,

Looking to buy a set of BBS RS in 16", 17" or 18" excellent condition with decent offsets. Preferably staggered and or 8inches wide.

PCD 5x112 for VW Caddy.

Also open to other options for wheels as well but looking for a decent width and stretch.

Thanks!

Users Country Flag
    Hey mate. I can build something to your size/specs and in whatever finish you want. You can check out my work - House of Stance | Category | RAW Works and RAW Works

I have 17" BBS RS sets in 5x114.3 but you can run wobble bolts to fit them on - I can source these for you. Build time is usually 1-3 months depending on what style you're after. Once finished they are essentially new; centres are freshly painted, lips are mirror polished, new bolts will be replaced etc. If a custom build is what you're after, PM me and we can go from there.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by rayray086 View Post
    Hey mate. I can build something to your size/specs and in whatever finish you want. You can check out my work - House of Stance | Category | RAW Works and RAW Works

I have 17" BBS RS sets in 5x114.3 but you can run wobble bolts to fit them on - I can source these for you. Build time is usually 1-3 months depending on what style you're after. Once finished they are essentially new; centres are freshly painted, lips are mirror polished, new bolts will be replaced etc. If a custom build is what you're after, PM me and we can go from there.
    Hi mate, thanks for your info, checked out your blog, excellent work mate! What wheels do you have available now in 5x114.3? I really like the white BBS RSs on your blog "Project EM1'.

Do you have any approx costs on 15" and 16"?

Thanks!

Have a few spare sets laying around also if Ray cant help out

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by slammedmaxi View Post
    Hi mate, thanks for your info, checked out your blog, excellent work mate! What wheels do you have available now in 5x114.3? I really like the white BBS RSs on your blog "Project EM1'.

Do you have any approx costs on 15" and 16"?

Thanks!
    5x114.3 I have 17". Would want $1200 + costs to rebuild for those. Also have a pair in 15", but can source more as they're usually unwanted (15" 5x114.3). The pair I have I would want $200 + costs to rebuild + extra pair.