Thread: T5 Front seats VGC

Users Country Flag

T5 Front seats VGC

The front seats (Drivers and front passengers) in our Multivan are starting to look a little worse for wear after 206,000km. It reality it's really only the drivers seat that getting frayed through on the outside edge but a matching pair is always nice. The cheap option is seat covers, but I hate them dearly unless they have improved since I last touched them.

So either I find a pair of seats or pay a trimmer to re-do the current ones.

I've seen plenty of captains chairs and third row benches, but the front never seem to come up. Maybe because in wrecks they have their airbags deployed? Or just because these are the ones that typically wear and die.

Even if there is some with deployed airbag, just the drivers side seat base would be enough to solve my immediate issue.

Has anyone seen anything floating about for a 2010 T5.1 in the stock grey fabric?
    Last edited by The_Hawk; 21-12-2019 at 10:00 AM.

If it has an engine or heartbeat it's going to cost you. | Refer a Friend - AussieBroadband $50 Credit

Users Country Flag
    My brother has s set of leather ones in near new condition, I just posted a link for him in the ebay section.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

A full set or just the captains chairs?

If it has an engine or heartbeat it's going to cost you. | Refer a Friend - AussieBroadband $50 Credit