Thread: Stock Audi S3 8P Front and Rear Sway Bars Wanted - Brisbane

Users Country Flag

Stock Audi S3 8P Front and Rear Sway Bars Wanted - Brisbane

Hi all...

i'm upgrading my coilovers and have been advised that reverting back to stock sways may be a better option for me. i currently have whiteline front and rear and would swap for stock if anyone is interested also. it would be difficult though and would need the cars side by side to do that...

Please help!!!

Users Country Flag
    Might be able to help you out mate. We are doing a bit of a build down here. Just fitted sway bars to both ends. Not sure what the owner is doing with the old ones. I'll let you know. He is coming in tomorrow. Gavin

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by h100vw View Post
    Might be able to help you out mate. We are doing a bit of a build down here. Just fitted sway bars to both ends. Not sure what the owner is doing with the old ones. I'll let you know. He is coming in tomorrow. Gavin
    good man, nice to hear from you and hope all is well in Melbourne...

been advised the whiteline ones might be too much for the new Coilovers, seriously not looking forward to swapping the front sway out again. numerous cold refreshments will be required once it's done for the motivation to carry on regardless...

let me know how you go and if you want the whiteline ones, I don't think I'll swap back for the third time or I'll be on suicide watch...

take it easy mate...

Users Country Flag
    Won't need replacements. Didn't get to see the fella yet. He'll be in this week though.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

all sorted now, Gavin to the rescue. thanks mate...