Thread: OBDEleven

OBDEleven

Hi,

If you have one laying around, not using anymore and not asking a kidney price for it shoot me a PM.

Cheers.
    Golf Wagon MK7 (90 92TSI) - Mods: 110TSI Turbo upgrade, ECU and TCU Stage 2, Eibach Pro-Kit, Pretoria 19", GTI PP Sway bars upgrade F/R, Full GTI Tartan interior, GTI colour Cluster, R's Bi-Xenon with AFS retrofit, GTI 312mm front brake upgrade.
    More to come...

Users Country Flag
    You didnt look far Here is one but ask if it has a PRO licence as you really need that to do coding. Price is OK

Get his email and login details and you can change them to yours one at a time after you log in as him Ive done it

OBDeleven OBD eleven dongle | Other Parts & Accessories | Gumtree Australia Willoughby Area - Chatswood | 1276371916
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    You didnt look far Here is one but ask if it has a PRO licence as you really need that to do coding. Price is OK

Get his email and login details and you can change them to yours one at a time after you log in as him Ive done it

OBDeleven OBD eleven dongle | Other Parts & Accessories | Gumtree Australia Willoughby Area - Chatswood | 1276371916
    Thanks!!!

I really didn't see this one. I'm always checking the Gumtree to see if has something interesting but this one passed unnoticed.

It has been sold...

Still looking for one.