Thread: GFB DV for Mk6 gti

Users Country Flag

GFB DV for Mk6 gti

Hi,

someone on here was selling one of these on the parts for sale forum a while back. I believe it was the DV that converts from solenoid to pneumatic actuation. Cant find the listing though. If you and you're DV are still out there and its still for sale, let me know!!
    thx
    sam

Users Country Flag
    I have a used but great condition T9351. Whatever the retail is less 50%. Is that what you are after?
    carandimage The place where Off-Topic is On-Topic
    I used to think I was anal-retentive until I started getting involved in car forums

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Hi Brad. Thanks for the response. So it seems I got it wrong. I was after something that did away with the electric DV and replaced it with a normal vacuum actuated one in the same spot. I hadnt realised the GFB ones were still electrically actuated. It was for a TFSI turbo conversion onto a 1.8T 20V in a Polo 9N3 Gti. Other problem is the car was just written off and even if I get the wreck back I'm not sure i'll keep going with the project so I'll have to give it a miss. thanks mate

Users Country Flag

No worries. Sorry to hear about your car.
    carandimage The place where Off-Topic is On-Topic
    I used to think I was anal-retentive until I started getting involved in car forums