Thread: VW / APR dealer in NSW ?

Users Country Flag

VW / APR dealer in NSW ?

Are there any VW dealerships / workshops that are APR dealers in Sydney ?

Users Country Flag
    APR Dealer and Importer Locator Tool

Most of their dealers can also do servicing and maintenance / repairs, but none of them are VW dealerships if that's what you are asking.

If you are out west, also consider Pacortech in Ingleburn who are agents for Underground Performance who are arguably the best tuner for the 2.0TSI in the Arteon/Golf R. They also do servicing/install parts etc. PacorTech - Home | Facebook
    Last edited by Lucas_R; 03-02-2020 at 03:56 PM.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag
    I visited Speedtech in newcastle the other week with my sons tsi300 amarok which we had tuned and was very happy with the shop and crew there. They also offer full custom tuning separately from the Main tune flashes.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Hi guys cheers , i was reading on another thread that a guy took his car to a VW dealer & they where a API dealer also so they tuned / flashed hos car & it was still covered by warranty (so he says)

Quote Originally Posted by BO11OS View Post
    Hi guys cheers , i was reading on another thread that a guy took his car to a VW dealer & they where a API dealer also so they tuned / flashed hos car & it was still covered by warranty (so he says)
    Might be a case of I read it on the Internet so it must be true.

Looking on the APR website, I can't see any VW dealers listed as APR dealers in Australia. Also, dealers don't carry new car warranty, VWA do so even if the VW dealer was an APR dealer there is no way that would influence whether warranty is affected by a tune being installed.

Installing any tune potentially impacts new car warranty and yes, VW can and will detect if it has been tuned in the event of a significant warranty claim on the drivetrain.

Cheers
    06 Jetta 2.0TFSI Killed by a Lexus!
    09 Eos 2.0TSI DSG Loved this car but has now gone to a new home!!
    14 EOS 2.0 TSI has arrived!