Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vossen Forged Wheels - Arteon

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tigger73 View Post
    Just thought the Arteon forum area could do with a little more activity...
    Love your work mate, I have the 20in Rosaria's atm but am looking for a 2nd set of rims sadly none of the ones you posted do it for me but the first ones where close I think, I am looking for a set of 20's to put some super grippy tires on to go to the drag strip.

Users Country Flag
    Those are some nice looking wheels. Is there much of a unsprung weight saving over the stock 20" Rosario's?

Are we limited to running 245 width wheels/tires on our Arteon's or will wider wheels fit? Thinking some wider tires will help with keeping traction =D
    2018 Arteon R-Line - Black, Sunroof, Dynaudio, 20" Wheels, RacingLine: Stage 2 ECU+DSG|380mm BBK|Intercooler+Hoses|Oil Cooler|R600 Intake|Adjustable Front Droplinks|Dogbone Insert|Subframe Brace+Alignment Kit|Propshaft Alignment Kit, Milltek: Zirotec Downpipe, Harding: Front+Rear Sway Bars|Rear Droplinks, Other: OSRAM Dynamic Indicators, EvcX Throttle Controller, 034 (RED) Coil Packs, Various Carbon Bits
    2022 Tiguan Allspace R-Line, Grey - Sunroof, Harmon Kardon

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BO11OS View Post
    Love your work mate, I have the 20in Rosaria's atm but am looking for a 2nd set of rims sadly none of the ones you posted do it for me but the first ones where close I think, I am looking for a set of 20's to put some super grippy tires on to go to the drag strip.
    SF04 19" 20" Semi Forged - koya wheels

These Koya's would look great on the Arteon.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12