Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Some Arteon quirks (vs other models)

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DreamensioN View Post
    Yeah I sometimes get a little bit of one. Like it's changing down into 1st gear or something. Not so much a clunk but more of a feeling throughout the car. Like one of the clutches kicking in.
    Funny... i was going to post the same thing the other day..... that noise makes me really nervous , it feels like something going to get broken .....
    Any of you guys noticed when driving in Sports Mode and going slowly in 3rd and then when you floor it , it chokes and feels like its going to stall and then just picks up like crazy.... usually happens once as i tried to do it reproduce it and i couldn't ,and then it happens again next time you take a car for a spin.
    And there is this vibration thats coming from somewhere on a right hand side, either rear door or from a B pillar where seat-belt is , and its intermittent so very hard to pinpoint it , usually happens in Sports Mode due to higher revs.
    Car is due for its first service in about a month so i will report it to the dealer, see what happens.
    Arteon 2018 ,white , Sound and Style Package , Sunroof, APR Stage 1,Turbo Inlet ,K&N

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by REK View Post

Recall 9635
    - Carried our software update on lane assist
    ^I'm about to go in for my 45,000km service - and mine has only just been flagged for this Recall now - 2yrs after ownership!
    My car: MY18 Arteon
    My car #2: MY22 Volvo XC40 Pure Electric
    Her car: MY22 Skoda Octavia Limited Edition Wagon

Users Country Flag
    Has anybody had lines on there info center screen ? took my 2018 Arteon in for it's first service a few months back & they told me they
    had changed the screen as it had lines going down it. I couldn't see anything & they told me it is a known issue.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by BO11OS View Post
    Has anybody had lines on there info center screen ? took my 2018 Arteon in for it's first service a few months back & they told me they
    had changed the screen as it had lines going down it. I couldn't see anything & they told me it is a known issue.
    In more than the Arteon as its a fault in the Discovery Pro screens
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Yep my Arteon got a line down the screen, very obvious. Got it changed under warranty last yr.

Anyone have the issues sometimes when you have cruise control on and it brakes cause there is a car ahead in the other lane (was my right lane) and nothing in front. Its happened i think 2 or 3 times now... not always... pain in the butt

Users Country Flag
    Yes I turned that off using my OBDeleven so much better now I can pass on the left or right when using cruise control

Users Country Flag
    Ours was like that from brand new on the showroom floor.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_206 View Post
    Anyone have the issues sometimes when you have cruise control on and it brakes cause there is a car ahead in the other lane (was my right lane) and nothing in front. Its happened i think 2 or 3 times now... not always... pain in the butt
    Yep. My wife's Skoda does the same thing. I think it's by design.

The whole "not allowed to overtake on the left" thing. You can override it by tapping the accelerator when you feel it happening, and the car will go back up to the set cruise speed.
    My car: MY18 Arteon
    My car #2: MY22 Volvo XC40 Pure Electric
    Her car: MY22 Skoda Octavia Limited Edition Wagon

Users Country Flag

The whole "not allowed to overtake on the left" thing. You can override it by tapping the accelerator when you feel it happening, and the car will go back up to the set cruise speed.
    Much easier and safer to code it out completely then you wont suddenly slow down in front of someone for no apparent reason
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag

I have turned that off using my OBDeleven through there app i love it , it was probably the most annoying feature on the car.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast