Thread: Paint code of Rosario wheels Dark Graphite Matt

Paint code of Rosario wheels Dark Graphite Matt

Hi

I just found a rock chip on one of the rosario wheels and wondered if anyone know the paint code for the wheels that are dark graphite matt?

Users Country Flag
    I too would like this info.
    ----------------------
    My Car: 2019 Arteon

Users Country Flag
    Depending how big the chip is - it might be easier just getting a dark charcoal touch up paint from any auto shop and using that (or a permanent black marker).

The alternative is to call VW and see if they know or if they sell the touch up pens. They do for the body paint, so they might for the wheels.

Third option... get the wheels resprayed/powder coated in a full custom colour.
    My car: MY18 Arteon
    My car #2: MY22 Volvo XC40 Pure Electric
    Her car: MY22 Skoda Octavia Limited Edition Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by DreamensioN View Post
    Depending how big the chip is - it might be easier just getting a dark charcoal touch up paint from any auto shop and using that (or a permanent black marker).

The alternative is to call VW and see if they know or if they sell the touch up pens. They do for the body paint, so they might for the wheels.

Third option... get the wheels resprayed/powder coated in a full custom colour.
    Black marker has been used until now and it works, but doesn't quite lasts. Asked my VW dealer and they don't have any touch up paint for it. Seems like I just have to get a paint shop to scan the wheels for the color.