Thread: OBD11 - Audi mod help/guidance

Users Country Flag

OBD11 - Audi mod help/guidance

Hi all,
    Been lurking around the forum for a couple of weeks and I have already got an OBD11 dongle. Have done some initial mods and now I want to do the Audi mode. Did a search but I cannot find a guide as to how to do it through the obd11. From what i see it lives in the long code section but that's where I am stuck. If anyone that has done the mod with an OBD11 and would like to assist it would be very much appreciated.

Cristian

Users Country Flag
    Hi. It depends what device you are using to make changes, Im assuming you have brought an OBDeleven device?
    All you need to do now is get/download the app on a tablet that talks to the device, once downloaded open the app, plug the device into your OBD connection on the car, this will then read your car, after that go the the apps section on the tablet and choose from a whole host of options to change to modify your car including the option Audi Mod.
    Hope this helps?
    Kind regards

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glen View Post
    Hi. It depends what device you are using to make changes, Im assuming you have brought an OBDeleven device?
    All you need to do now is get/download the app on a tablet that talks to the device, once downloaded open the app, plug the device into your OBD connection on the car, this will then read your car, after that go the the apps section on the tablet and choose from a whole host of options to change to modify your car including the option Audi Mod.
    Hope this helps?
    Kind regards
    Thanks for the reply. I know all of that but if you are referring to the throttle pedal response as the "audi mod app" it didn't work for me and I've tried it several times.

I was hoping if someone has screen shoots of the app or even a screen capture of the steps required for the OBD11 dongle to get that done.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Ther View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I know all of that but if you are referring to the throttle pedal response as the "audi mod app" it didn't work for me and I've tried it several times.

I was hoping if someone has screen shoots of the app or even a screen capture of the steps required for the OBD11 dongle to get that done.
    You will find that not all APPS work on all cars Some cars dont have the software that allows you to do it. Others dont have the hardware. EG Some TIgs dont have the hardware to allow you to show battery charge in the AID. There is an APP to turn headlight washers on but Tigs here dont have them.

The OBDEleven is a Euro developed tool and not all markets have the same things in the vehicles
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    You will find that not all APPS work on all cars
    this exact point is why i'm asking for the long code steps using the OBD11 dongle as opposed to everything out there that i can find are instructions and screenshots for the VCDS cable.

From posts i've seen there are plenty of OZ delivered Arteon's that had the Audi mod done to them successfully.
    MY19 Arteon

Users Country Flag
    For one who is ignorant of Audi What does the Audi Mod actually do
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Hey mate, I can walk you through it. I have done it with obd11. Makes a massive difference in my opinion. Just don't know how to private message my number on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Bsoul38 View Post
    Hey mate, I can walk you through it. I have done it with obd11. Makes a massive difference in my opinion. Just don't know how to private message my number on here?
    Pm sent
    MY19 Arteon