Thread: New OBDeleven App = "Keyless Entry" (Lock on Walk Away)

Users Country Flag

New OBDeleven App = "Keyless Entry" (Lock on Walk Away)

Hi everyone

Loaded up the OBDeleven app last night a saw two new apps, one being "Keyless Entry".

On reading the description = "Once you leave the car with the key, the vehicle locks itself automatically, so you do not need to operate the key or the door sensors".

Given the issues a couple of us have had with the "auto lock" app enabled, I wonder if this will auto lock if you leave the car running if you have the key on you and move outside of proximity. I'll try this out on the weekend and see what occurs.

PSA: Twice locked out of my Arteon after enabling Auto lock OBDeleven

Shane
    Last edited by SHANEO79; 20-07-2021 at 12:00 PM.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Well this doesn't work via the app, the fault still exists when you exit the vehicle with it running and you have the keys on you. The car locks and the remote key fob is deactivated so you can't get into the running car without removing the hidden key from the fob, pulling off the keyhole cap on the drivers door then manually entering the car to turn it off. Frustrating.

Hi! Have you managed to find solution in the end?

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Nope, nothing at all. I returned it back to the normal default setting and have left it at that.

There's been a few new apps released over the last month or two via the ODB Eleven device/app but no fix for this one.