Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lowering Springs

Lowering Springs

Hi all,

anyone care to share some knowledge or preference on lowering springs for the Arteon.

Eibach or H&R

isn't much in it as far as pricing goes..

Users Country Flag
    Do either company make a statement on whether the springs are compatible with factory dampers? (Just thinking about length of damper at full extension and whether the spring is tightly retained.)
    Cheers

They have confirmed that either set is compatible with the factory adaptive dampers... just looking at feed back on which option to go?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbeh View Post
    They have confirmed that either set is compatible with the factory adaptive dampers... just looking at feed back on which option to go?
    i can’t comment on specifics with this vehicle, but both are reputable brands and have used both in years gone by. I’ll be fitting eibach on my wife’s car - but that is mainly due to the excellent customer service and advice from a vendor here.
    Cheers

Seems that H&R isnt really applied to many VW's spoke to my locals and they're are all Eibach.. but can get the H&Rs if need be..

Hey could anyone please share what prices are like for the lowered springs on the Arteon ?
    Cheers

prices are 590 for a set and about the same to install +250 for an alignment thereafter

Thanks mate ! Appreciate it champion

Users Country Flag
    Hi all
    I have just ordered a set of Eibach springs. Eibach Quick Code: E10-85-044-03-22

Lowering front and rear by 25mm which I think will sit the car nicely. Quite cheap I thought in the Uk £206.00. I am using a local tuning garage to me in London who are fitting and carrying out 4 wheel alignment for £250.00.
    Currently the springs are being delivered from Germany within 10 days, and I hope to get them fitted as soon as they come into the UK.

Users Country Flag

Update all, love it, was worried after ordering had I made the right decision, would it look better, am I wasting my time!
    Looks so much better, VW should of set it this height at factory, it sits like the Audi now. Ride has not changed at all, DCC still works perfectly.
    If you are wondering like me if you should do it yourself, please don’t, go for it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast