Thread: Launch Control

Users Country Flag

Launch Control

Hi all,

Have any of you tried launch control? Of course you have me too
    anyway, I am pretty sure that standard launch control will only rev to 2000 to 2500 rpm would you agree?

I installed a haldex controller today & as I don't drive the car that often I wan to go try it. Ok so a few things happened & please help me out if you also get these.
    So in sports mode & turn off tractions control & I got a light on the dash & an error message saying front assist not active normal?
    1st launch it didn't want to rev past 1500rpm so I just rolled off & tried again then it went up to 4000rpm I was surprised & when I let of it did make a bit of a clunk but I also let off so could have been me being a little jerky, I'll try again tomorrow & see what it does.

Cars going into the shop in the next few weeks for stage 3 upgrade so want to sort this out.

PS after installing the haldex controller my fuel is not reading correctly?

Users Country Flag
    Well I' m here for the same..Hopefully someone will post an accurate solution here.
    access all of wordle's previous puzzles

Users Country Flag
    I tried launch control over the weekend for the first time in the Arteon (with stage 1 Racingline ECU/DSG, stock Haldex). It revved up to ~4,000 rpm and bounced there (+/- ~500 RPM) until I dropped the brake and then b00m! 4-wheel spin and take-off - felt it float a tiny bit until it straightened up and bit down slightly harder. It was pretty fun =D

I've accidentally spun the wheels a couple of times since the upgrade, while taking off "with spirit" - so need to learn how to keep tracking better. Or maybe a haldex upgrade would be worthwhile, actually ... hmm
    2018 Arteon R-Line - Black, Sunroof, Dynaudio, 20" Wheels, RacingLine: Stage 2 ECU+DSG|380mm BBK|Intercooler+Hoses|Oil Cooler|R600 Intake|Adjustable Front Droplinks|Dogbone Insert|Subframe Brace+Alignment Kit|Propshaft Alignment Kit, Milltek: Zirotec Downpipe, Harding: Front+Rear Sway Bars|Rear Droplinks, Other: OSRAM Dynamic Indicators, EvcX Throttle Controller, 034 (RED) Coil Packs, Various Carbon Bits
    2022 Tiguan Allspace R-Line, Grey - Sunroof, Harmon Kardon

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Yeah I have removed my haldex controller for now.