Thread: Haldex Controller

Users Country Flag

Haldex Controller

Hi all,
    Is anybody running one of these in there Arteon? Haldex Controller for MK7 and MQB VW and Audi Models (Gen5 Haldex) - Deutsche Auto Parts
    I am seriously looking at getting one as my car is about to go in for a full stage 3 upgrade.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by BO11OS View Post
    Hi all,
    Is anybody running one of these in there Arteon? Haldex Controller for MK7 and MQB VW and Audi Models (Gen5 Haldex) - Deutsche Auto Parts
    I am seriously looking at getting one as my car is about to go in for a full stage 3 upgrade.
    I’ve had a Haldex controller in my R36 before and it was noticeable especially during sprinted driving around the twisty stuff.

I’m currently running stage 3 in my Arteon but haven’t bothered to look for a controller for this. Please keep us posted on your thoughts on it if you get one.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Haldex controller has arrived with a manual dial adj (or can use the app) car should be going into the shop pretty soon just going to wait & have it all done in one go.

Users Country Flag
    Very nice. I had a Haldex upgrade (actually, two - the "Blue" and then the "Competition", then back to the Blue) on the Bora v6 4Motion that I had in the past, and I was wondering if I go for an Arteon if the Haldex upgrades were still relevant. This answers that question I think!
    Last edited by Manaz; 01-06-2022 at 07:38 PM.
    Nothing to see here...

I got mine from Amsterdam nothing available locally, I have put it in & had a little drive, set at 50/50 you can feel it for sure. I did a launch & it was very nice, I have since removed as the supplied cable that came with it is too short to mount behind the rear seat & I don't want to cut the foam from under the seat, I am currently waiting on a new longer wiring loom. When I get all the modes done to my car I will put it back in.

Users Country Flag
    Any updates on this? I've heard mixed reviews, some people reporting some quirks?
    Nothing to see here...

I installed then removed as I am waiting for my car to go in for dyno tuning. What have you herd?