Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Arteon VCDS / OBDEleven Tweaks - Confirmed working

Users Country Flag

I easily used my OBDEleven to change the wattage amount and the start/stop has been successfully disabled since this so no more manual press of the button required.

I can find what I changed if needed, it's been a couple of years since I did this.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by SHANEO79 View Post
    I easily used my OBDEleven to change the wattage amount and the start/stop has been successfully disabled since this so no more manual press of the button required.

I can find what I changed if needed, it's been a couple of years since I did this.
    Hmmm Strange Everyone else changed the VOLTAGE. Since 2020 VW has disabled our ability to disable this function
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    I believe I've disabled the nag screen on start up

Go into Control Units -> Multimedia (5F) -> Long Coding -> byte_23_Initial_Disclaimer: off

Users Country Flag
    Also used Apps to change the "Virtual Cockpit Theme" from GTI (default) to R and the "Virtual Cockpit Style" from Standard (default) to Dotted.

Arteon VCDS / OBDEleven Tweaks - Confirmed working-screenshot_20220813-150909_obdeleven-jpg

Here's what it looks like:

Arteon VCDS / OBDEleven Tweaks - Confirmed working-20220813_151344-jpg

Does anyone know if there's a way to remove the half steps in the speedo? Seems a bit crowded with all the odd smaller numbers..
    2018 Arteon R-Line - Black, Sunroof, Dynaudio, 20" Wheels, RacingLine: Stage 2 ECU+DSG|380mm BBK|Intercooler+Hoses|Oil Cooler|R600 Intake|Adjustable Front Droplinks|Dogbone Insert|Subframe Brace+Alignment Kit|Propshaft Alignment Kit, Milltek: Zirotec Downpipe, Harding: Front+Rear Sway Bars|Rear Droplinks, Other: OSRAM Dynamic Indicators, EvcX Throttle Controller, 034 (RED) Coil Packs, Various Carbon Bits
    2022 Tiguan Allspace R-Line, Grey - Sunroof, Harmon Kardon

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by nermal View Post

Does anyone know if there's a way to remove the half steps in the speedo? Seems a bit crowded with all the odd smaller numbers..
    It’s definitely doable, but I used Carista to change mine so I’m not sure which theme that equates to on OBDeleven:

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by petemac110 View Post
    It’s definitely doable, but I used Carista to change mine so I’m not sure which theme that equates to on OBDeleven:

Do you have the "Dotted" style enabled? I think that may have been when it changed...

Maybe I can take a backup and look at the diff 🤔

Users Country Flag
    Do you have the "Dotted" style enabled? I think that may have been when it changed...

Maybe I can take a backup and look at the diff 樂
    Carista doesn’t appear to have the ‘dotted’ style as an option, but it has eight different themes which include the above layout with and without the half-steps.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by petemac110 View Post
    Carista doesn’t appear to have the ‘dotted’ style as an option, but it has eight different themes which include the above layout with and without the half-steps.
    Thanks, I'll do some searching around half-steps. Probably in the long coding somewhere that I can flip a bit on.

Users Country Flag
    Thanks, I'll do some searching around half-steps. Probably in the long coding somewhere that I can flip a bit on.
    What you are looking for isn't another view you'll need to add through an OBD11 app or with long coding, it's from playing with the view options for the digital cockpit / instrument cluster within the settings of the car. You are currently on 'Consumption & Range', whereas I think you need to be on 'Speed & Gear'. Access via the view button (the overlapping rectangles!) on the right of the steering wheel.

Cheers,
    Matt.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dairyfloss View Post
    What you are looking for isn't another view you'll need to add through an OBD11 app or with long coding, it's from playing with the view options for the digital cockpit / instrument cluster within the settings of the car. You are currently on 'Consumption & Range', whereas I think you need to be on 'Speed & Gear'. Access via the view button (the overlapping rectangles!) on the right of the steering wheel.

Cheers,
    Matt.
    Matt, I'm pretty sure that you can't remove the "half-steps" from the speedo (i.e. the 10, 30, 50, 70km numbers) via your proposed method - it needs to be done via coding (whether via a one-touch coding arrangement in OBDeleven or Carista) or separate coding.

Nermal's picture shows the "half-steps" and the picture I posted does not.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast