Quote Originally Posted by SdvolksArteon View Post
    Retrofit complete with 2020 maps and WiFi on NAR spec Arteon
    Sent from my car phone.
    Nice!!!!!
    My car: MY18 Arteon
    My car #2: MY22 Volvo XC40 Pure Electric
    Her car: MY22 Skoda Octavia Limited Edition Wagon

Users Country Flag
    That's made a big difference, well done, looks great!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by BO11OS View Post
    Hi guys ,can anyone help me out with more info re the Audi mod to the Arteon please.

I have seen a few people mention they have done it through the OBDeleven , i have a 2018 R line Arteon , what is the mod what does it do & how is it done through OBDeleven pro please?

cheers Allan
    Did you end up getting this sorted? Here's a screenshot of my OBDEleven long coding with Audi mod enabled (in case it helps someone out in the future):
    Arteon VCDS / OBDEleven Tweaks - Confirmed working-screenshot_20220423-123217_obdeleven-jpg
    2018 Arteon R-Line - Black, Sunroof, Dynaudio, 20" Wheels, RacingLine: Stage 2 ECU+DSG|380mm BBK|Intercooler+Hoses|Oil Cooler|R600 Intake|Adjustable Front Droplinks|Dogbone Insert|Subframe Brace+Alignment Kit|Propshaft Alignment Kit, Milltek: Zirotec Downpipe, Harding: Front+Rear Sway Bars|Rear Droplinks, Other: OSRAM Dynamic Indicators, EvcX Throttle Controller, 034 (RED) Coil Packs, Various Carbon Bits
    2022 Tiguan Allspace R-Line, Grey - Sunroof, Harmon Kardon

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by nermal View Post
    Did you end up getting this sorted? Here's a screenshot of my OBDEleven long coding with Audi mod enabled (in case it helps someone out in the future):
    Arteon VCDS / OBDEleven Tweaks - Confirmed working-screenshot_20220423-123217_obdeleven-jpg
    Well that might be the page but which module etc is it in
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Well that might be the page but which module etc is it in
    Sorry, it's just under Control Units -> Engine (01) -> Long Coding

Users Country Flag
    I enabled the Throttle Pedal Response app in OBDEleven (under: Car -> Apps).

There seems to be a decent reduction in accelerator pedal lag/sogginess. I think it may have firmed up the pedal a little too.

Not sure what coding changes it makes - should probably do another full backup and then I can diff the files.

Here's what the app looks like in OBDEleven, with Responsive setting selected:
    Arteon VCDS / OBDEleven Tweaks - Confirmed working-screenshot_20220509-175029_obdeleven-jpg
    2018 Arteon R-Line - Black, Sunroof, Dynaudio, 20" Wheels, RacingLine: Stage 2 ECU+DSG|380mm BBK|Intercooler+Hoses|Oil Cooler|R600 Intake|Adjustable Front Droplinks|Dogbone Insert|Subframe Brace+Alignment Kit|Propshaft Alignment Kit, Milltek: Zirotec Downpipe, Harding: Front+Rear Sway Bars|Rear Droplinks, Other: OSRAM Dynamic Indicators, EvcX Throttle Controller, 034 (RED) Coil Packs, Various Carbon Bits

Users Country Flag
    I also tried the Folding Mirrors with Ignition app a while ago, but it still seems to be linked to the remote unlock or door open (auto-unlock)

Arteon VCDS / OBDEleven Tweaks - Confirmed working-screenshot_20220509-193140_obdeleven-jpg

Users Country Flag

Enabled "Lighting of Area View" app, which works in reverse when dark (side mirror lights come on to illuminate the area view).
    Arteon VCDS / OBDEleven Tweaks - Confirmed working-screenshot_20220515-095131_obdeleven-jpg

Also changed the Soundaktor volume to 50% - used the app because laziness. I'll probably disable it altogether after getting the stage 1 tune.. seems a bit lame to have a fake engine sound speaker.

So far, I think the throttle pedal response change is my favorite - makes a difference to drivability. Also like the Audi mod and 30 interior light colors (using blue atm).

I did a another full backup before the latest 2 mods and did a diff against my "stock" backup.. some interesting changes - may try to fix the b0rk3d "Folding Mirrors with IGN" mod when I have the time (can see the settings it changed)

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast