Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arteon sound system issue

Users Country Flag

Using the setup on the Dynadio you can alter where the most of the sound comes from to the extent you can have it pointed right at your head and therefore different volume levels will be set for each speaker. Should be able to fade it back and forward in the cabin as well so make sure it isnt rear oriented too much
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Using the setup on the Dynadio you can alter where the most of the sound comes from to the extent you can have it all concentrated right at your head and therefore different volume levels will be set for each speaker. Should be able to fade it back and forward in the cabin as well so make sure it isnt rear oriented too much
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by DreamensioN View Post
    But they're replacing it under warranty?

And yep - I'm pretty sure it is normal for front & rear speakers to be different wattages. It all depends how the sound system has been setup. I've had cars where the larger speakers were in the back, and vice versa.
    Yes they are fixing it under the warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arteon sound system issue

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Using the setup on the Dynadio you can alter where the most of the sound comes from to the extent you can have it all concentrated right at your head and therefore different volume levels will be set for each speaker. Should be able to fade it back and forward in the cabin as well so make sure it isnt rear oriented too much
    That’s what I thought. However when I focused the sound to rear, the output is significantly lower than the front. There’s almost no bass either.

Also, I don’t get the how the subwoofer works. What’s the best way to check the sub?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by hellbuster; 09-07-2020 at 11:45 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12