Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Arteon R

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    VIC
    Posts
    154
    Users Country Flag

    Arteon R

    He guys check out the new Arteon R vide from the youtube channel Autogeful. This is what ours should have been like from the start!

    Does anyone know if its coming to AUS?

    The sexiest VW ever? Volkswagen Arteon R GT 320 hp AWD REVIEW - YouTube

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Sydney,NSW
    Posts
    11
    Users Country Flag

    Arteon R

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_206 View Post
    He guys check out the new Arteon R vide from the youtube channel Autogeful. This is what ours should have been like from the start!

    Does anyone know if its coming to AUS?

    The sexiest VW ever? Volkswagen Arteon R GT 320 hp AWD REVIEW - YouTube

    The fast back or estate is even better looking, but alas and apparently, VW Aust isn't going to be bringing the R versions. Reasoning is there's the Golf R, T-Roc R and Tiguan R available here, and they reckon they won't have much demand.
    R36 Wagon MY2010.5: Biscay Blue| Dynaudio and Nav| RVC| VW tow bar|
    Major Mods:
    ECU and DSG Tune| CCM and Gateway| 3D colour cluster| Discover Media retrofit and RVC| Quad LED tail, brake and indicator rings| Zimmermann Sportbrake rotors, composite pads| 255/35/19 VW OEM Omanyts| TPMS High|

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    VIC
    Posts
    154
    Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by MMR36 View Post
    The fast back or estate is even better looking, but alas and apparently, VW Aust isn't going to be bringing the R versions. Reasoning is there's the Golf R, T-Roc R and Tiguan R available here, and they reckon they won't have much demand.
    I hope they change their mind!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Tarneit VIC
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by MMR36 View Post
    The fast back or estate is even better looking, but alas and apparently, VW Aust isn't going to be bringing the R versions. Reasoning is there's the Golf R, T-Roc R and Tiguan R available here, and they reckon they won't have much demand.
    Whoever is making those decisions should be shot at sight


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Sydney,NSW
    Posts
    11
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by hellbuster View Post
    Whoever is making those decisions should be shot at sight


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seems the love for the SUV has taken over... and that's where the volume is! We can only hope the Arteon versions VW Aus do bring in sell like hotcakes, that might prompt a change.
    R36 Wagon MY2010.5: Biscay Blue| Dynaudio and Nav| RVC| VW tow bar|
    Major Mods:
    ECU and DSG Tune| CCM and Gateway| 3D colour cluster| Discover Media retrofit and RVC| Quad LED tail, brake and indicator rings| Zimmermann Sportbrake rotors, composite pads| 255/35/19 VW OEM Omanyts| TPMS High|

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Tarneit VIC
    Posts
    20

    Quote Originally Posted by MMR36 View Post
    Seems the love for the SUV has taken over... and that's where the volume is! We can only hope the Arteon versions VW Aus do bring in sell like hotcakes, that might prompt a change.
    Might be my personal view. Feels like people will pay that bit of extra for all the bells and whistles.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
| |