Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arteon Pricing and Deals

Users Country Flag

Arteon Pricing and Deals

Orders have opened in the French market, ranging from around $55K (EUR37,800) for the base variant to ~$83K (EUR57,420) for an R-Line Exclusive 280HP or ~$85K (EUR58.900) for an R-Line Exclusive BiTurbo Diesel 240HP.

No mention of an electric drive-train, yet =P

Nothing found for Volkswagen Has Just Opened The Orders For The Arteon Replacing The Cc The 5 Door Sedan With The Coupe Lines Starts From 4754
    2018 Arteon R-Line - Black, Sunroof, Dynaudio, 20" Wheels, RacingLine: Stage 2 ECU+DSG|380mm BBK|Intercooler+Hoses|Oil Cooler|R600 Intake|Adjustable Front Droplinks|Dogbone Insert|Subframe Brace+Alignment Kit|Propshaft Alignment Kit, Milltek: Zirotec Downpipe, Harding: Front+Rear Sway Bars|Rear Droplinks, Other: OSRAM Dynamic Indicators, EvcX Throttle Controller, 034 (RED) Coil Packs, Various Carbon Bits
    2022 Tiguan Allspace R-Line, Grey - Sunroof, Harmon Kardon

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by nermal View Post
    Orders have opened in the French market, ranging from around $55K (EUR37,800) for the base variant to ~$83K (EUR57,420) for an R-Line Exclusive 280HP or ~$85K (EUR58.900) for an R-Line Exclusive BiTurbo Diesel 240HP.

No mention of an electric drive-train, yet =P

Nothing found for Volkswagen Has Just Opened The Orders For The Arteon Replacing The Cc The 5 Door Sedan With The Coupe Lines Starts From 4754
    German market kicks off from 39,625€ ($57,500) to 64,130€ ($93,080) for fully optioned 206TSI. Bi-Tdi adds another 2,250€ ($3,265) on top of 206TSI. If you live in the EU, it's worth buying your car from another EU country. Most are cheaper than Germany.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    MY15 TIGUAN 130TDI R-LINE - Pepper Grey, Panoramic Sunroof

Users Country Flag
    Well well well.... I just got back from a different VW dealership (the one where I always get my car serviced), and it turns out the Arteon IS on the corporate program.

So either this just happened in the last couple of weeks, or the dealership where I went to near my work lied to me. So... manganese grey with sound and style package is $68641 drive away in QLD using the corporate discount.
    My car: MY18 Arteon
    My car #2: MY22 Volvo XC40 Pure Electric
    Her car: MY22 Skoda Octavia Limited Edition Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by DreamensioN View Post
    Well well well.... I just got back from a different VW dealership (the one where I always get my car serviced), and it turns out the Arteon IS on the corporate program.

So either this just happened in the last couple of weeks, or the dealership where I went to near my work lied to me. So... manganese grey with sound and style package is $68641 drive away in QLD using the corporate discount.
    Terrific price.

After test driving the Arteon, Jaguar XF Sport and BMW 430i M Sport, we put a deposit on the BMW. The Arteon as beautiful as it was we thought was overpriced for a VW, the Jag had too many options as extras such as heated seats and felt like an older person's car (we're still in our 30s), whereas the BMW was still a 4 door coupe with sleek looks, many features as standard and drove beautifully. We didn't get brand new, rather a 3000km ex Executive car for $67300. New one would have cost above $90k.

If the Arteon was low to mid 60s, we would have gone with that.

Users Country Flag
    Do you have any more info on this? I'm in the process of getting firm quotes for a Manganese Grey one (I finally decided to get the Arteon over the Superb) and they're trying to sell me one which is currently in stock, as oppose to one which is coming on a boat landing in January.

No other news unfortunately!... What type of pricing you getting?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_206 View Post
    No other news unfortunately!... What type of pricing you getting?

$68400 is the best so far - manganese grey + sound & style. No sunroof. I thought about the sunroof but my last 2 cars have had them, and in QLD - I really only have them open in winter.

I've go an appointment with the accountant tomorrow and then I'll do one last round between the dealers to see if I can get it a hundred or two cheaper, or maybe tinting thrown in or something, then I'll pull the trigger.

Also found this if (like me), you've been having trouble picking a colour: Volkswagen Arteon Colour Guide with Prices - Stable Vehicle Contracts

Looks like they get more colours overseas than what we get here in Australia.
    Last edited by DreamensioN; 12-12-2017 at 04:02 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Great pricing!

Users Country Flag
    And the contract is signed! Manganese Grey with Sound & Style package. I should get it late Jan/early Feb as it's still on its way.

Managed to get an even better deal and nabbed this one for $67900 drive away.

And the contract is signed! Manganese Grey with Sound & Style package. I should get it late Jan/early Feb as it's still on its way.

Managed to get an even better deal and nabbed this one for $67900 drive away.
    Congrats.

Is that with corporate discount?

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by hadrami View Post
    Congrats.

Is that with corporate discount?
    Yep. I think corporate discount and then some. The first dealer I went to only gave me the corporate discount and that was the $68641 price.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast