Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arteon Map Updates

Is that 2019 update or 2018/2019?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by P_132TSI_Rline View Post
    Is that 2019 update or 2018/2019?
    P76 is 2019 update.

Arteon Map Updates-imag2953-jpg
    MY17 Superb 162TSI, Business Grey, Tech+Comfort Pack, APR ECU+TCU Stg 1, SLA, Rieger Splitter + Side Skirts, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Hardrace Swaybar, TPMS

Ok cool. Checked last night for my discover pro gen2 and update seem to be 2018/2019 I got several weeks ago. No 2019 for me 😬

Users Country Flag
    VW systems display as 2018/2019. Not sure if the reason why, but it is the same P76 package, and the same map data.
    Cheers

Cool, thanks for clearing that up.

Users Country Flag
    Hey Dreamension, so I've followed all your steps and everything looks the same as yours. Now I've put my SD card into the Golf SD slot and I keep getting an error message "Error: no data available. Please insert a source with software update data or check the source". Anyone had this before? This is the first update I've done, my current database is P62!
    Last edited by credman; 09-02-2019 at 07:54 PM.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by credman View Post
    Hey Dreamension, so I've followed all your steps and everything looks the same as yours. Now I've put my SD card into the Golf SD slot and I keep getting an error message "Error: no data available. Please insert a source with software update data or check the source". Anyone had this before? This is the first update I've done, my current database is P62!

Sorry Credman - only just saw your message.

Did you download the maps for the Golf? The maps for the Arteon and the Golf are different (like the software is different), so it's important to get the right ones.
    My car: MY18 Arteon
    My car #2: MY22 Volvo XC40 Pure Electric
    Her car: MY22 Skoda Octavia Limited Edition Wagon

Users Country Flag
    Yep, downloaded the Golf ones directly to the computer using DiscoverCare app on my Macbook, tried to download directly but it kept failing. Once downloaded I unzipped it onto an SD card. As I plug the SD card in it says “SD1, new update available” then I try update and it gives me the error as above...

Users Country Flag
    I have tried a few times this afternoon to do the map update on my Arteon , via both USB and SD slot, without success.
    I have used the 26gig map files from the web site as the Discovercare software app doesnt seem to be the right way for this car. I will try some alternate storage devices next , but some guidance on ones that have been proven to work would be useful,

thanks

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by ANDREWF View Post
    I have tried a few times this afternoon to do the map update on my Arteon , via both USB and SD slot, without success.
    I have used the 26gig map files from the web site as the Discovercare software app doesnt seem to be the right way for this car. I will try some alternate storage devices next , but some guidance on ones that have been proven to work would be useful,

thanks

What error are you getting? Or is it not finding your SD/USB? You formatted it as ex-fat?
    My car: MY18 Arteon
    My car #2: MY22 Volvo XC40 Pure Electric
    Her car: MY22 Skoda Octavia Limited Edition Wagon

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast