Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arteon Exhaust Mods

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LRDV8R View Post
    No retune required (checked by turning off the JB4)- I get the DSG bang/farts all over the place but sweet spot is 5000-6000 rpm- they really are great fun. I'll look up the model number of the mufflers I got put on and add it to this (the boxes are under the house with the original flanged mufflers when I want to return to stock).
    Hi mate, have you been able to get the part numbers for Varex Mufflers?
    Arteon 2018 ,white , Sound and Style Package , Sunroof

Users Country Flag
    Does anyone know if there are any exhaust systems that you can purchase off the shelf?

Hesitant on going the custom route since I like to know what it sounds like. Would love something like the Xforce Varex, but they don't have one specifically for the Arteon...
    Volkswagen Arteon 206tsi R-Line | Deep Black Pearl Effect | Sound & Style Package | Panoramic Sunroof

Users Country Flag
    I'd guess since it's the golf motor you could get a system with similar mufflers if you find a golf sound you like

Users Country Flag

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BO11OS View Post
    I'd guess since it's the golf motor you could get a system with similar mufflers if you find a golf sound you like

Same Engine, different tune. Different exhaust pathway. Golf has a central muffler to the rear of the vehicle, Arteon is split with a Y pipe before separating into 2 different mufflers at the rear.

Thanks mate! I might look into it, otherwise see what Xforce can recommend.
    Volkswagen Arteon 206tsi R-Line | Deep Black Pearl Effect | Sound & Style Package | Panoramic Sunroof

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12