Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Arteon Ambient light & LED Colour change

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Does your car have the LED strips in it and no we didnt meant that but some do and some dont Depends on how much money you spent LOL
    If the car has the LED strips a coding change will possibly allow it. If it doesnt it would be big money to put new door trims and door sill trims plus all the wiring. just to get pretty lights which are only on when you open the doors.

I didnt even notice them when I first bought the car and wasnt till about a week later when i opened a door in the dark I noticed the strips.

They only show up as very fine strips of not very usable light and not something I would spend money and all the work to install.

The footwell lights dont change in ours either

I don’t think the car has the led strips in it as it came without the luxury pack. I feel there is not much that I can upgrade in the car. What do you recommend, I have a 2017 b8 comfortline with the r line package.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by AC38 View Post
    I don’t think the car has the led strips in it as it came without the luxury pack. I feel there is not much that I can upgrade in the car. What do you recommend, I have a 2017 b8 comfortline with the r line package.
    Dunno depends on what you want I guess Look around the forum Guys have done various things
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Hello, I’ve got a mk7 64 plate high-line with Aid and Mib2 retrofitted. By reading in this thread I figured out to get the slider for adjusting the light brightness ( footwell-door cards) but I can’t adjust separate like used to be on mib, just to adjust footwell and door cards together . What I really want is to match the Aid colour with my mib2 but can’t find farbliste_hmi option in Vcds.
    ATM i can only adjust the brightness on footwell and door cards together. Sorry for my English. Thanks a lot. I can’t see an option to upload a photo.

Based on what I have read so far, if i have the lowest ambient package (only white-coloured door strip) on my Passat MY2016, this means that my led is 1-colour and it cannot be changed via obd11?

Is my understanding correct?

i have 2018 tiguan and i would like to change it back to original colour (blue). do you have any idea how i can do this? i used obdeleven app to change it back to original (did not use the coding) but its red as you can see and i have no idea how i can change back to original colour blue. help will be great thanks.
    Arteon Ambient light & LED Colour change-img_3293-jpg

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by spalding255 View Post
    Based on what I have read so far, if i have the lowest ambient package (only white-coloured door strip) on my Passat MY2016, this means that my led is 1-colour and it cannot be changed via obd11?

Is my understanding correct?
    We are in same boat. I already checked required parts for this job (installing ambient light inside passat). Apparently, we have only white, so all door trim and trim above infotainment centre required replacement + wiring box + labour = 5K.
    So, I just give up on that and make new goal: my next car will be Arteon Arteon Ambient light & LED Colour change

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    2014 Passat Wagon, TDI, blue-motion technology, ComfortPower front seats, Adaptive Damping Control, Premium Sound System, Power Tailgate, Sports pack

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567