Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: APR tune feedback

Users Country Flag

Congrats on the tune.

Thanks for sharing your findings. Let us know how you feel after living with it for a few months.
    Arteon & T-Roc

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbeh View Post
    In the process of booking it in.. im going APR stage 1 as stated 283kw but numbers and dyno are one thing real world is another

ive felt what it did to my mates 7.5 R, he has R600 intake and res-delete so she sounds real good and quiet the shove.

has out run a few cars (C63s, Stock FL RS3 and Cayman GTS) and logged a 12.035 on 1/4.
    What's the point of bragging about 0 to 100 times, peak power and nm's if the car drives like a pig? I am talking to Gav HW100 moderator on here who tunes for UGP in Melbourne who focus on drivability and great power and NM's for $1500.
    Cheers Call me Al

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo GTEye N9 View Post
    What's the point of bragging about 0 to 100 times, peak power and nm's if the car drives like a pig? I am talking to Gav HW100 moderator on here who tunes for UGP in Melbourne who focus on drivability and great power and NM's for $1500.
    Cheers Call me Al
    Have you driven a pig? They are wild!
    Arteon & T-Roc

Cheers Call me Al

No sure where that statement that the car drives like a Pig would eventuate from my previous post????

You talking from experience champ? or that your just an APR hater..but what i will say is the price is actually the same between the two and i have nothing but fantastic feedback with the tune and APR's service and will continue to recommend to all.

With reference to the Car.. it is responsive and pulls HARD all the way through redline in all the gears- then flick it back to Drive and it's the usual Arteon you would expect.

End of the day..its preference and what's convenient time and time again.

What's the point of bragging about 0 to 100 times, peak power and nm's if the car drives like a pig?
    I'd say 0-100 times and dyno graphs are the most useful information to put on a forum. It's hard to compare real world gains with subjective thoughts on driveability.

There is always a healthy competitiveness amongst tuners who will focus on different results and put the boot into the big players - comes with the territory. Likewise there will always be critics of out-of-the-box vs dyno vs street tunes.

Users Country Flag
    G'day nickbeh

Anymore updates on your APR tune?

I'm considering that or the ABT... VW Arteon - ABT Sportsline

Your input appreciated!
    Volkswagen Arteon 206tsi R-Line | Deep Black Pearl Effect | Sound & Style Package | Panoramic Sunroof

Hey mate

Tune is still solid and the car hasn't missed a beat!

Looking at the ABT vs APR the figures are much lower unless it's at the wheels?

APR just release the Stage2 so I'm waiting to see the stability and may go:
    DP
    Res-Delete
    Intake

Users Country Flag
    Where are you guys getting your APR tunes done in Sydney ? I think there is a place at Castle Hill that does it ??

Paul - Mullerhaus

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by nickbeh View Post
    Paul - Mullerhaus
    What did you get & how much did they charge you ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast