Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Thread: 2018MY Arteon Discussion Thread

Users Country Flag

Yesterday my fuel gauge was on the first red line and range showed 70km remaining. Decided to fill the tank and noted that it drank 67.8Litres. Brochure says our fuel tanks are 66L.
    How is this possible if I still had 70km worth of fuel? Could the tank be 70L?

Users Country Flag
    I've had the fuel "fix" applied as well, and while it made a small difference, the reading is still off.

Before the fix, when the tank was at 18%, the car took 63 litres of fuel (off by 8 litres at least)
    After the fix, when the tank was at 18%, the car took 58 litres of fuel (off by 3 litres at least)

In my experience, from "bone-dry", you can get about 68 litres of fuel in it until the first click of the nozzle.
    MY18 Arteon

Users Country Flag
    Well almost a year later and I was left stranded again with no fuel. Last time the fuel gauge was on red and the kms indicated was 20kms.
    This time the fuel gauge was on red and the fuel kms indicated was 120kms!

Very frustrating.

How long did your cars take to get checked and repaired for those who have had the fuel fix done?

left my car with them for 4days. no issues since

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbeh View Post
    left my car with them for 4days. no issues since
    Thanks nickbeh

Users Country Flag
    So I booked my Arteon in at VW to get the fuel issue resolved. Took 6 hours to complete. They dropped the tank and re routed a wire which was apparently fouling on the fuel sensor float.

I’ve tested the car, taken it to 50kms till empty and haven’t had an issue. The car is alarming and giving warnings to fill up as it should.

Pretty happy now.

Users Country Flag
    Hi all, So got into my Arteon today & for the life of me I couldn't get android auto to connect via USB, the USB cable is charging my phone but the car can't seem to see my phone? Was all working fine last time i drove the car a few weeks ago, has anybody had a similar issue? I am using a Samsung S10.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by BO11OS View Post
    Hi all, So got into my Arteon today & for the life of me I couldn't get android auto to connect via USB, the USB cable is charging my phone but the car can't seem to see my phone? Was all working fine last time i drove the car a few weeks ago, has anybody had a similar issue? I am using a Samsung S10.
    Are you connecting in the front USB? As the one in the armrest is for charging only?
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Users Country Flag
    I use the USB in the center armrest, I have always used that, it was working fine before. Although I did also try the front USB port to be sure, I tend to think it may be a setting issue although nothing has changed but the Samsung S10 is always getting updates.

Users Country Flag

My Galaxy s10 has been on and off working the last 6 weeks, the last 1 week nothing at all. I know update rolled out to android auto last few days, drove mine on Fri and again yesterday and all connected as it should correctly so maybe try and force any updates if you can. FYI I too have only ever used the centre armrest usb cable connection and its been usually a very solid connection (plus use factory samsung cable)

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast