Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018MY Arteon Discussion Thread

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    Anyone else having issue with key remote not being recognised? This is happening quite often and "no key warning flashes" on display. Stopping car and locking and unlocking cures issue. Spoken with dealer who suggested could be bluetooth related problem with phone but not really sure and need to bring car in. We have already changed battery in remote but problem still persists!
    Yesterday i was trying to open the doors on passenger side and they wouldn't open. Walked over to drivers side and it opened. and i had the key right next to the handle??! First time its happened here in 18mths i've had the car. Usually its pretty good.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_206 View Post
    Is there anyway we can upgrade our head units firmware without taking it to VW. There is sometimes some 'glitches' when using android auto like it doesn't announce the navigation but the music softens but no voice comes through? Really weird. U have to unplug and plug it back in to get it going again!
    I get this with Waze a lot (been happening since day dot). There's an option in Waze however to play the naviation sound through the phone speakers. With that on, it works perfectly.

Somethings (when playing navigation sounds via the car), it would dim the music, not play the navigation sound, then pause the music altogether. Then it was a 50-50 shot if hitting play would resume it properly, or get stuck in a play/pause loop until phone/head unit was rebooted. I don't think I've seen this with the navigation sound via the phone.

I'm not sure if it's a firmware issue, or just an android auto issue.
    MY18 Arteon

Users Country Flag
    At times when I put my car into reverse, I now hear a clunk/thud sound. Searching online, this seems to be the brake pads moving into the calipers. Has anyone else experienced this?

I plan to send it in to service soon.

Users Country Flag
    Impressed how well it handled snow.....
    Sunday morning near Portland NSW

going down
    2018MY Arteon Discussion Thread-20190811_004506866_ios-jpg
    X5 and Pathfinder got stuck there
    2018MY Arteon Discussion Thread-20190811_002420951_ios-jpg

2018MY Arteon Discussion Thread-20190811_003223498_ios-jpg

looks nice in the snow
    2018MY Arteon Discussion Thread-20190811_003239069_ios-jpg
    Arteon 2018 ,white , Sound and Style Package , Sunroof, APR Stage 1,Turbo Inlet ,K&N

Such a great Shot!

Any AWD powerslides??

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbeh View Post
    Such a great Shot!

Any AWD powerslides??
    I wish, couldn't find any flat ground covered in snow ......
    Arteon 2018 ,white , Sound and Style Package , Sunroof, APR Stage 1,Turbo Inlet ,K&N

Users Country Flag
    Yep, I have started getting that noise too, started at about 18,000 kms. Its quite loud, first time it happened I thought I had hit something. Have assumed it was pads but not sure.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by REK View Post
    At times when I put my car into reverse, I now hear a clunk/thud sound. Searching online, this seems to be the brake pads moving into the calipers. Has anyone else experienced this?

I plan to send it in to service soon.
    Yep, I have started getting that noise too, started at about 18,000 kms. Its quite loud, first time it happened I thought I had hit something. Have assumed it was pads but not sure.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowalski View Post
    Im getting too, usually when reversing out of garage in the morning ....

Users Country Flag

Hi all

New to the scene, about to receive an Arteon in Black 206tsi R-Line fully optioned...very excited to finally drive one as a daily!

Just a quick question, where is the best/cheapest place to buy an OBD11? I'd like to make those changes people have been discussing, but not sure where to start.

OBD11 or equivalent alternative would be good too. Any help appreciated.
    Last edited by jaymak; 15-08-2019 at 07:33 PM.
    Volkswagen Arteon 206tsi R-Line | Deep Black Pearl Effect | Sound & Style Package | Panoramic Sunroof

Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast