Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2-way adjustable headrest retrofit

It allows the headrest to move up and down. The height adjustment is not controlled at the bottom of the headrest like other models I have used.

the Australian Arteons have a different fit out internally... we seem to get the different steering wheel and seats apposed to EU. But we loose the seat ventilation option and only get heating.

Engine is only the AWD206tsi where as the FWD models and diesels are readily available in the EU also

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by s14 View Post
    I thought all Arteons had that.
    My 2019 Arteon does have the up down forward/backward adjusting headrests. I love them. They're actually really comfy headrests.
    ----------------------
    My Car: 2019 Arteon

Users Country Flag
    Just had a quick look through car sales and it looks like all models have the 2 way head-rest ('17, '18 and '19). I've got them in a MY18. Given there are only two options you can choose for the car (neither of which affect the headrests as far as I know), I'm curious why some cars would not have the 2 way head rest?
    MY18 Arteon

Beats me

Users Country Flag

I have the same headrest, you press the button in on the side, and it moves in and out, quite a lot actually. So the factory standard R line in Australia does have up down / in out head rests.

is it possible someone at VW has swapped them over to something that shouldn't have been there?
    Last edited by dbdecker; 08-10-2019 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Typo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12