Thread: Mk8 Sales Dates May 2021

Users Country Flag

Mk8 Sales Dates May 2021

2021 Volkswagen Golf GTI: DSG auto only, in showrooms May 2021 | CarAdvice

GTi's on sale "early-to-mid-May 2021, which is around one or two weeks after the core Golf range touches down on Australian shores".

Cheers
    Gary
    Golf Mk7.5 R, Volvo S60 Polestar, Skyline R32GTST

I popped into see a dealer yesterday, whether he was talking rubbish. I asked when they expected to land he told me June/July

Users Country Flag
    No thank you, no manual no sale to me.

I absolutely love my manual Golf R and would buy another (Mk8 ) in a heartbeat if it came to Aus. No excuses VWA, make it a no cost option subject to an official order and a ~6month wait and I'd still do it. BMW does it, why can't VWA.
    Last edited by Sharkie; 17-12-2020 at 04:05 PM.
    Current: 2023 MY23 T-Roc R Lapiz Blue + Beats Audio + Black pack 2018 MY19 Golf R manual Lapiz Blue + DAP (mods are underway ) 2018 MY18 Golf 110TSI Trendline manual White (with mods now 150TSI) 2014 Amarok TSI Red (tuned over 200kw + lots of extras) 2013 Up! manual Red 10 Previous VWs and some others ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    No excuses VWA, make it a no cost option subject to an official order and a ~6month wait and I'd still do it. BMW does it, why can't VWA.
    Totally agree, if there is a small percentage of potential customers which are willing to place a special order then why not accommodate their needs.
    How hard is it to apply a PR code to the build spec on a factory order VW? You do it in Europe for individual orders.
    Flipper Dog
    Now - T-Roc 140TSI, Audi Q5 40TDI
    Past VWs- Golf 6, 7 and 7.5, Touareg 7L and 7P, Passat B5.5, Polo MK3, Polo MK4 and GTI