Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golf R 2022 Hatch or Wagon Pricing

Golf R 2022 Hatch or Wagon Pricing

Hi All, I know prices have been released by VW this week but has anyone got pricing from actual dealers on the hatch or wagon?

Yeah, just talking with someone looking at a wagon in Sydney. 4 x dealers are not moving down on RRP and won't provide assurance that availability will be before the 3rd quarter next year if they want a factory order.
    Flipper Dog
    Now - T-Roc 140TSI, Audi Q5 40TDI
    Past VWs- Golf 6, 7 and 7.5, Touareg 7L and 7P, Passat B5.5, Polo MK3, Polo MK4 and GTI

What price did you get Flipper Dog? I’m looking at a wagon as well.

That wasn't me looking, just a friend.
    They didn't say the actual drive away figure, just that all the dealers were not interested in discounting at all for a factory order.
    They did say that the dealers "may" be willing to talk once they have their stock allocated if anything was of interest but no movement in ordering a vehicle.
    Flipper Dog
    Now - T-Roc 140TSI, Audi Q5 40TDI
    Past VWs- Golf 6, 7 and 7.5, Touareg 7L and 7P, Passat B5.5, Polo MK3, Polo MK4 and GTI

Users Country Flag
    Just got a drive away price of $83,703 for the wagon including panaramic roof and in Lapiz blue. They are suggesting July delivery. Interested to see how that price compares??
    On Order: Mk 8 Golf R Wagon | Lapiz Blue | Panoramic Roof
    Wifes car: 2020 Tiguan R line - all the fruit
    Past: R36 Wagon | Icelandic Grey | auto tail | rear camera | sunroof | nav | dynaudio | adaptive cruise

Hi Deano, I got a quote without sunroof $78,500. So if you add the sunroof in its $81,200.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Abr126 View Post
    Hi Deano, I got a quote without sunroof $78,500. So if you add the sunroof in its $81,200.
    Thanks. I have actually bargained them down as I purchased a Tiguan from them less than two years ago. Price down to just over $80k including roof. Delivery????

Is it your undertanding that the only options offered here are the Sunroof and metallic paint? They have told me that all other options (performance pack, head up display, dcc etc) are all included in the base R for Australia.
    On Order: Mk 8 Golf R Wagon | Lapiz Blue | Panoramic Roof
    Wifes car: 2020 Tiguan R line - all the fruit
    Past: R36 Wagon | Icelandic Grey | auto tail | rear camera | sunroof | nav | dynaudio | adaptive cruise

I’ve been told my order is June, but not confident. Yes up until what I read this morning, refer below. The initial option was just sunroof but based on this article the sound system is optional due to semi conductor shortage.

The heads up display, leather, 19 inch wheels are all standard.

https://www.drive.com.au/news/2022-v...audio-deleted/

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by deano646 View Post
    Just got a drive away price of $83,703 for the wagon...
    Wow that is a lot of money for a Golf. Are people actually prepared to pay $80k for a Golf?
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag

I was just thinking the same!

I could be convinced when the Golf returns to having 6 cyclinders and 3 pedals
    2004 VW Bora 4motion | 3.2 Swapped - R32 Trimmings | BBS CH | Forever fixing this bitch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast