Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Golf R 2022 Hatch or Wagon Pricing

I was looking at a 7.5 R wagon second hand but the asking price for these have gone up a lot.

Users Country Flag
    RSQ3 is ~90K (with appropriate discounts) .... just saying ...
    Current: 2023 MY23 T-Roc R Lapiz Blue + Beats Audio + Black pack 2018 MY19 Golf R manual Lapiz Blue + DAP (mods are underway ) 2018 MY18 Golf 110TSI Trendline manual White (with mods now 150TSI) 2014 Amarok TSI Red (tuned over 200kw + lots of extras) 2013 Up! manual Red 10 Previous VWs and some others ...

Users Country Flag
    Get used to it guys, all the manufacturers being forced into EV's have to recoup the huge costs somehow. To meet the crazy Euro numbers the manufacturers need to sell EV's and EV buyers will not pay what they should be paying. The only answer is to charge ICE buyers more to subsidize the artificially reduces price of EV's. Whether we want EV's or not we are paying for them and the manufacturers still want government subsidies which us taxpayers are paying for as well.

Cheers
    Gary
    Golf Mk7.5 R, Volvo S60 Polestar, Skyline R32GTST

Users Country Flag
    What sorta Dealer Delivery you guys get ? Just had a quote from VW Berwick with $5450 Dealer Delivery . Seems very steep for quick fluid/mechanical check and polish !

Quote Originally Posted by mindfriction View Post
    What sorta Dealer Delivery you guys get ? Just had a quote from VW Berwick with $5450 Dealer Delivery . Seems very steep for quick fluid/mechanical check and polish !
    Red book lists VIC delivered vehicles with dealer delivery of $2495. If VW Berwick is quoting you $5450 then I would be questioning why.
    redbook.com.au
    Flipper Dog
    Now - T-Roc 140TSI, Audi Q5 40TDI
    Past VWs- Golf 6, 7 and 7.5, Touareg 7L and 7P, Passat B5.5, Polo MK3, Polo MK4 and GTI

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper Dog View Post
    Red book lists VIC delivered vehicles with dealer delivery of $2495. If VW Berwick is quoting you $5450 then I would be questioning why.
    redbook.com.au
    Thanks for that info on dealer delivery couldn’t see that on the page above ? Is that shown to subscribers only ?

Quote Originally Posted by mindfriction View Post
    Thanks for that info on dealer delivery couldn’t see that on the page above ? Is that shown to subscribers only ?
    See attached picture.

Golf R 2022 Hatch or Wagon Pricing-golf-8-red-book-jpg
    Flipper Dog
    Now - T-Roc 140TSI, Audi Q5 40TDI
    Past VWs- Golf 6, 7 and 7.5, Touareg 7L and 7P, Passat B5.5, Polo MK3, Polo MK4 and GTI

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper Dog View Post
    See attached picture.
    $76,112 without any options? Far out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12