Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Golf 8 Premiere

Users Country Flag

If they make it in the supplying factory, we should be able to order it. In this day and age, an archaic method of supply is not going to get them any more customers. They will lose existing customers by the droves who will go elsewhere.

I'm happy to pay and to wait till my order can be delivered. Unless I can order a manual Mk8 Golf R I will buy from a different brand in 18 months time when my R comes off lease. (A45S is looking mighty tasty)

BTW, the TC auto is a good thing in my opinion too .... it removes 1 guaranteed timebomb from the equation
    Last edited by Sharkie; 23-06-2020 at 01:16 PM.
    Current: 2023 MY23 T-Roc R Lapiz Blue + Beats Audio + Black pack 2018 MY19 Golf R manual Lapiz Blue + DAP (mods are underway ) 2018 MY18 Golf 110TSI Trendline manual White (with mods now 150TSI) 2014 Amarok TSI Red (tuned over 200kw + lots of extras) 2013 Up! manual Red 10 Previous VWs and some others ...

This situation with Volkswagen Australia has me confused and annoyed! They claim that the new 1.5tsi/DCT gearbox combination won't make it here because of our poor fuel quality due to outdated fuel emission regulations, yet the Skoda Scala and Audi A1 is available for sale in Australia right now with that very engine/gearbox combination! Don't bullsh#t us Volkswagen!!! It also annoys me that the motoring media here in Australia haven't addressed this obvious fact!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag

Disappointing!
    Glad I settled on a 2020 Golf R.
    Hopefully in 5 years they will have the line up sorted.
    2020 Golf R Wagon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12