Thread: Golf 8 Alltrack review

Users Country Flag

Golf 8 Alltrack review

What will we get here?

Indium Grey Golf 7.5 Alltrack 135tdi Premium - all options

Users Country Flag
    I know that "progress" is inevitable but this seems a step backwards to me. Not much to like about it at all. The 7.5 132TSI Premium we have is a beauty.
    VW number 8 = 2020 Golf Alltrack Premium/Indium Grey Metallic/Leather seats with extra fruit. (Gone)
    VW number 9 = 2023 Tiguan Elegance 162 TSI White with Sound and Vision package

The same fog lights as the GTI? Well that just took the shine/exclusivity of them away, & I didn’t really like them to begin with...
    MY16 MK7 Golf GTI
    - Manual - Sunroof - Folding Mirrors - Lock/Unlock Chirp - 4x Indicator Flash - Traffic - MK7.5 LED Tail Lights with Sweeping Indicators - Dynablink Sweeping mirror LEDs - White LED's on rear rego plate -

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Agreed. There are only a few things from it that I would like on mine - the extra rear seat leg room, power tailgate, blind spot monitoring and some of the updated safety equipment. It's funny how the new touchscreen infotainment was lauded in the 7.5 with the responsiveness of the touchscreen highly praised but it's now it's a let down in the new model.
    Indium Grey Golf 7.5 Alltrack 135tdi Premium - all options