Thread: Full TPMS

Full TPMS

Having come from a Tiguan with full TPMS I was a bit unhappy going backwards to the old ABS based, hit and miss system so I got a reasonably priced kit off AliExpress (all up under $100) with external sensors as I didn’t want to have the hassle of wheel removal etc for the internal ones for now. Completely adjustable for units and warning pressures / temperatures etc and the sensors all factory linked to the base so you just screw turn on and instant connection. Great battery life as the whole system including the sensors shut down after a few minutes stationary and immediately wake up again with vibration and wheel rotation. Found a simple place to sit it but it can go anywhere, it is solar powered but usb chargeable as well so could be placed anywhere. Great little system at low cost and easy set up.

Last edited by NZTiguan; 22-06-2022 at 02:58 PM.
    Derek
    Alexandra
    2022 R-Line Golf Mk8 in Kings Red Metallic
    Previously 3 Tiguans 2008, 2013, 2017

Users Country Flag
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Sorry but I like quality gear in my car, each to their own but I know what I’d rather have on my dash !! There are dozens of sellers with different varieties of similar devices but the devil is in the detail. Certainly don’t feel robbed with what I have, glad you’re happy with yours.
    Derek
    Alexandra
    2022 R-Line Golf Mk8 in Kings Red Metallic
    Previously 3 Tiguans 2008, 2013, 2017