Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VW Polo GTI Mk6 REVIEW Exterior/Interior/Facts - Autogefühl

VW Polo GTI Mk6 REVIEW Exterior/Interior/Facts - Autogefühl

excellent review .... the urge is building

Will be hard to sell my Evo but getting back into a comfy/economical GTI will ease the pain!

Users Country Flag
    Ok what's with that dash

Users Country Flag
    Fortunately we can swap the RED for black

Cheers
    Gary
    Golf Mk7.5 R, Volvo S60 Polestar, Skyline R32GTST

Quote Originally Posted by DUBBIN View Post
    Ok what's with that dash
    i think the first mod would be a decent wrap to cover it with something. Hard to say though until i get a look at the colour choices for it. I believe there are many

I'm surprised there isn't a popular polo gti thread.

I am tossing up between a manual polo gti and abarth 595 competizione in manual. I don't care about passenger space as it is for me and fun factor. However I feel abarth would be heaps fun but the polo gti offers extras I will most likely want in the abarth.

Let's hope likeany said that Volkswagen Australia doesn't **** up specs and pricing. It has to be 35k including on roads Max. If any higher then its not going to be worth it when you can get a golf close to its pricing.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

i am very surprised too. Back when i had my 9N3 Polo, the forum was super active.

Is there another VW forum that is more active than this one that I'm not aware of?

I guess chat could ramp up after actual local release...well, i hope it does

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    i am very surprised too. Back when i had my 9N3 Polo, the forum was super active.

Is there another VW forum that is more active than this one that I'm not aware of?

ukpolos.net is a good forum

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post

I think all the ‘noise’ is over in the Mk7 GTI/R thread. Thinking back, I had a 206 GTi180 ‘way back when’ (2005) and as the family grew (and I got older), so did the size of the cars.

I’ve bucked the trend to offset the sheer size of a Kluger. Downsizing from a Mk6 GTI to a 6C GTI......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MK6 MY10 Golf GTI, 5dr Manual, Carbon Steel, Detroits, Tint
    T6 MY06 Peugeot 307 HDi Touring, Manual, Iron Grey, Tint

Users Country Flag
    I followed, drove alongside and passed a new Polo GTi to work this morning, until he turned off in the direction of VW HO. It was plain white and as a result it looked very bland, just didn't stand out at all in the traffic. The "Volkswagen" (no dealer) number plates were the first thing I noticed (I'm used to seeing VW company cars, so that's the first thing I look for), then the Gti badge, then the wheels. Sitting next to it in traffic it looked quite bit bigger than my 2017 Gti. Must be getting close to launch if they let then out and about in peak hour traffic. The web site still has only "Register Your Interest".

Cheers
    Gary
    Golf Mk7.5 R, Volvo S60 Polestar, Skyline R32GTST

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sydneykid View Post
    I followed, drove alongside and passed a new Polo GTi to work this morning, until he turned off in the direction of VW HO. It was plain white and as a result it looked very bland, just didn't stand out at all in the traffic.
    I saw both a white and a red Polo GTI in Regents Park yesterday about 10 minutes apart. The red one came up behind me and overtook.
    Now: 2018 Mk 7.5 Golf R Grid Ed | Man | White Silver Metallic
    Past: 1994 Subaru Liberty RS | Man | White
    ........2000 Nissan 200SX S15 Spec S | Man | Red
    ........2011 Mk VI Golf 118 TSI | Man | Candy White

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast